Interesting thoughts

Somehow our proofreading capabilities increases exponentially after we click the 'send' button.

People who don't indicate in traffic are people who are literally not willing to lift a finger to help co-operate.

The day you cut your nails always seems to be the same day you need nails for something.

If the ocean was crystal clear, people with a fear of heights would never board a ship.

The way we treat moths vs how we treat butterflies is the prime example of pretty privileges.

The easiest way to tell if you're obese is whether a child draws your stick figure with a line torso or a circle torso.

You've probably listened to your favorite song more times than the person who wrote it has.

Someone who says "I'll be there in 5 mins" is on average later than someone who says "I'll be there in 6 mins".

Nah, "I'll be there in 6 minutes" means I just checked my GPS, and what it said my estimated time of arrival is. "I'll be there in 5 minutes" is doing it without a GPS, because they know where they are going.

Nah, "I'll be there in 6 minutes" means I just checked my GPS, and what it said my estimated time of arrival is. "I'll be there in 5 minutes" is doing it without a GPS, because they know where they are going.
You're absolutely right, still it's funny to think about.

The only reason grocery stores run out of essential items is because people are afraid that grocery stores will run out of essential items.

Forgetting to charge your car will be an excuse to why people are late in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom