Interesting thoughts

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Somehow our proofreading capabilities increases exponentially after we click the 'send' button.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
People who don't indicate in traffic are people who are literally not willing to lift a finger to help co-operate.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
The day you cut your nails always seems to be the same day you need nails for something.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
If the ocean was crystal clear, people with a fear of heights would never board a ship.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
The way we treat moths vs how we treat butterflies is the prime example of pretty privileges.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
The easiest way to tell if you're obese is whether a child draws your stick figure with a line torso or a circle torso.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
You've probably listened to your favorite song more times than the person who wrote it has.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Someone who says "I'll be there in 5 mins" is on average later than someone who says "I'll be there in 6 mins".

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
Nah, "I'll be there in 6 minutes" means I just checked my GPS, and what it said my estimated time of arrival is. "I'll be there in 5 minutes" is doing it without a GPS, because they know where they are going.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Nah, "I'll be there in 6 minutes" means I just checked my GPS, and what it said my estimated time of arrival is. "I'll be there in 5 minutes" is doing it without a GPS, because they know where they are going.
You're absolutely right, still it's funny to think about.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
The only reason grocery stores run out of essential items is because people are afraid that grocery stores will run out of essential items.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Forgetting to charge your car will be an excuse to why people are late in the near future.

Top Bottom