Interesting thoughts

Hearing "You're on mute" is embarrassing but not as much as hearing "You're not on mute".

You truly know when someone is very patient when they can finish an entire lollipop without biting it.

A couple having sex in public will be considered less disturbing than a single person masturbating in public.

The reason most people buy new phones is not because they want a new phone it's because they need a new phone battery.

The reason most people buy new phones is not because they want a new phone it's because they need a new phone battery.
Well, yes and no... The battery is usually the first thing to crap out, but sometimes a phone is just obsolete. Processors and RAM advance so quickly, that phones today are a lot better than they were 2 years ago. Try using an Samsung S4, and see how awful some apps respond to that older hardware.

Well, yes and no... The battery is usually the first thing to crap out, but sometimes a phone is just obsolete. Processors and RAM advance so quickly, that phones today are a lot better than they were 2 years ago. Try using an Samsung S4, and see how awful some apps respond to that older hardware.
I guess the battery argument works more for iPhone than for Android. Gf is using a four year old iPhone, mine is two years old, and my sister's is 5 year old. Mom just bought a new one after 5 years because of the battery.

Eating a banana, apple, orange, and kiwi on the same day was unheard of 100 years ago.

People who can properly handle lottery winnings are the least likely to buy lottery tickets.

People with cigarette butts and ash all over their car are seen as disgusting, but at least they're not littering by tossing them out their window.

If horror movies were more accurate, we'd probably see a lot more piss and shit than blood.

Back
Top Bottom