General Gaming Discussion Thread

Stybar said:
Panki said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Shadow Of Mordor = Assassin's Creed VI: Mordor Edition.

Really, the entire game is incredibly like AC. It's really nice to play, and it's an amazing game, but don't get it if you disliked the gameplay/style of AC.
Never played AC, probably should give it a try..
Skip AC1 though. It's incredibly repetitive. Start at AC2.
Well, 1 does give some pointers in the story line, but otherwise it's entirely skippable because it's always sneak, stab, eavesdrop, kill, repeat. AC2, ACB and ACR (the Ezio trilogy) are by far the best, although much can be said for the vast open sea of ACIV.
Alright guys, thanks for the feedback.

Accurate Mario Kart description

wMwjOdj.png

Also known as the splinter that drives groups of friends apart.

"Fuck you and your blue shell."

Stybar said:

Really, the entire game is incredibly like AC. It's really nice to play, and it's an amazing game, but don't get it if you disliked the gameplay/style of AC.
I really like the cinematics in Shadow of Mordor, let's hope they got some of those in AC Unity ::3:

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Panki said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:

Never played AC, probably should give it a try..
Skip AC1 though. It's incredibly repetitive. Start at AC2.
Well, 1 does give some pointers in the story line, but otherwise it's entirely skippable because it's always sneak, stab, eavesdrop, kill, repeat. AC2, ACB and ACR (the Ezio trilogy) are by far the best, although much can be said for the vast open sea of ACIV.
Alright guys, thanks for the feedback.
Even though AC1 might be bit repetitive, it's important storywise. And come on, skipping the first game in the series is dumb.

Now about Shadow of Mordor, I'm really enjoying it! Fun to play, satisfying combat and movement/stealth is great. Also the Nemesis system is neat.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/02/25/rockstar-owner-take-two-will-be-at-e3-in-a-big-way-5717363/

Please be a GTA V map expansion.

2 weeks left until E3, we'll know for sure then.

This is R* we are talking about, we probably won't get anything exciting like that :(

Huge beards when!?

It'll probably be 3 more hyperexpensive cars, or a new (useless) weapon.

Mauri said:
Stybar said:
It'll probably be 3 more hyperexpensive cars, or a new (useless) weapon.

Don't forget ugly clothes!

Damnit you guys are probably right.

So Mad Max looks pretty good, but it's so damn expensive, also can't even find a trustworth torrent for it..

Mave said:
So Mad Max looks pretty good, but it's so damn expensive, also can't even find a trustworth torrent for it..

I bought it, but I haven't played it yet.

I'm looking at Total War: Warhammer, but I'm not sure if I'll like it.

Stybar said:
Mave said:

I bought it, but I haven't played it yet.

I'm looking at Total War: Warhammer, but I'm not sure if I'll like it.

Let me know how you like Mad Max when you eventually decide to play it.
And Total War is not really my kind of game, so no idea.

Will do. And I played the original Total War, and I liked it, but it wasn't my favorite game.

I am also looking at Overwatch. While the whole aestethic of the game, and the characters all seem very nice, I'm not sure I'
m willing to shill over 60 bucks for a purely PvP game.

THANK YOU MICROSOFT
http://www.theverge.com/2016/6/13/11911216/xbox-play-anywhere-windows-10-xbox-one-e3-2016

Mave said:
THANK YOU MICROSOFT
http://www.theverge.com/2016/6/13/11911216/xbox-play-anywhere-windows-10-xbox-one-e3-2016
"pause your game, and then you can continue playing while on the road!"

I was laughing so fucking hard.
The only thing you'll need is a high powered gaming rig in your car, but other than that, you're fine!

Looks amazing, visually, but that physics engine looks... off. The cornering looks weird to me. Or maybe I've been playing too much NFS.

Stybar said:
Looks amazing, visually, but that physics engine looks... off. The cornering looks weird to me. Or maybe I've been playing too much NFS.
Honestly what intruiges me the most is the gigantic open (real) world, it's why I always loved GTA.
If GTA VI is going to be three times the size of V I'd OD.

Back
Top Bottom