General Gaming Discussion Thread

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Looks amazing, visually, but that physics engine looks... off. The cornering looks weird to me. Or maybe I've been playing too much NFS.
Honestly what intruiges me the most is the gigantic open (real) world, it's why I always loved GTA.
If GTA VI is going to be three times the size of V I'd OD.
Bruh.
Far Cry 2, 3, or 4.

You'd definitely like FC3 and it's DLC, Blood Dragon. Basically, it's an '80s Sci-fi FPS shooter. Open world.

What games are you guys playing nowadays?
I'm still playing GTA Online exlusively, can't get enough of that game. Even though I have a really powerfull laptop now.
Downloading the Forza Horizon 3 demo thiugh (pc!) game looks pretty interesting.

Lately I've been enjoying Bloodborne on PS4 Pro which I got last week or so.

Other than that, I pretty much do nothing but play osu! all day or then do absolutely nothing. I should try to finish The Witcher 1 and complete the whole trilogy someday, but eh.
Again I'm at the moment where playing games like GTA Online or even play SAMP (on SFSE server) is really demotivating. D:

Mauri said:
Lately I've been enjoying Bloodborne on PS4 Pro which I got last week or so.

Other than that, I pretty much do nothing but play osu! all day or then do absolutely nothing. I should try to finish The Witcher 1 and complete the whole trilogy someday, but eh.
Again I'm at the moment where playing games like GTA Online or even play SAMP (on SFSE server) is really demotivating. D:
You still play SAMP? Had no idea.. Damnit why didn't I know this :biggrin:

Been a while since I last time played it though, also as it's not on Steam ofc no one would notice. :biggrin:

I usually play it when I'm at "absolute boredom" mode.

Mauri said:
Been a while since I last time played it though, also as it's not on Steam ofc no one would notice. :biggrin:

I usually play it when I'm at "absolute boredom" mode.
I'm scared to play because I'll probably end up mapping something that I can't find on any other servers..
Last update was May 1 2015 btw, looks like the development has stopped completely. http://sa-mp.com/

Has anyone played the COD WWII beta?
Curious if this game is gonna be good.

https://www.callofduty.com/be/nl/wwii/beta

Mave said:
Has anyone played the COD WWII beta?
Curious if this game is gonna be good.

https://www.callofduty.com/be/nl/wwii/beta
It's ridden with microtransactions, and you can create a black female Nazi soldier. I am not making that up.
There are also reports of there being 0 swastikas ingame. And silenced MP40's.

rvxRCYd.jpg

Anyone played Cuphead yet?
Looks pretty fun.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/268910/Cuphead/

Haven't played it, but I have seen some videos of it. It looks fun and nice, but it's apparently ball-breakingly hard.

Stybar said:
Haven't played it, but I have seen some videos of it. It looks fun and nice, but it's apparently ball-breakingly hard.
I really like the look and feel, too bad it's €20.. Will watch some more gameplay videos to convince myself.

Yathzee did a Zero Punctuation vid on it, and he's known to love ball-breakingly hard games.

Great review.

"But honestly stick your grades up your ass Cuphead, I'm happy and I don't have to beat my kids tonight."
fav quote

Still really intrigued by this game. Going to watch some more Twitch streams.

Mauri said:
Cuphead is definitely worth the price!
How many ragequits yet?

EDIT: Torrented it for now, I'll buy it if I really like it, promise!
Soundtrack is so fucking good.

Oh, no, I haven't played it yet. But generally by watching people play it and seeing what it's like I can safely say it's definitely worth the price. :biggrin: I should get it though!

Now I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 3 demo but for some reason my download keeps pausing itself all the time.

Mauri said:
Oh, no, I haven't played it yet. But generally by watching people play it and seeing what it's like I can safely say it's definitely worth the price. :biggrin: I should get it though!

Now I'm trying to download Forza Horizon 3 demo but for some reason my download keeps pausing itself all the time.
Still love that game, too bad the new Forza gets bad rep because of always-online crap..

Man I couldn't even beat the first level in Cuphead, fucking carrot. Retrying tonight.

Mave said:
Man I couldn't even beat the first level in Cuphead, fucking carrot. Retrying tonight.
Make a facecam/reaction vid? I wanna see how much rage you got in you before you quit.

Back
Top Bottom