General Gaming Discussion Thread

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Man I couldn't even beat the first level in Cuphead, fucking carrot. Retrying tonight.
Make a facecam/reaction vid? I wanna see how much rage you got in you before you quit.
I don't have enough free space to record an attempt haha

Also discovered that I only shot horizontally while you can shoot at an angle as well, that should make it a bit less hard..

Same here. Although I'll probably wait until I've finished the other AC games.

Mave, you have to play Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. It's a massive parody on the whole '80s sci-fi movies, with neon and "cyber" everywhere.

Stybar said:
Same here. Although I'll probably wait until I've finished the other AC games.

Mave, you have to play Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon. It's a massive parody on the whole '80s sci-fi movies, with neon and "cyber" everywhere.
I will give it a try, once I eventually get my laptop back ;__;

I'm waiting for AC Origin to get cracked, so I could play it without all that DRM.

Mauri said:
I'm waiting for AC Origin to get cracked, so I could play it without all that DRM.
I did have a peek on Pirate Bay, there's one torrent that has like 270 seeders or something but it's a virus, watch out :3

lextoc said:
Mauri said:
I did have a peek on Pirate Bay, there's one torrent that has like 270 seeders or something but it's a virus, watch out :3
Nothing yet on https://rarbg.to/torrents.php?category=1;27;28;29;30;31;32;40

Gonna download and install San Andreas and SA-MP again tonight, for old times' sake. :thumbsup:

Destiny 2 has a weekly event that makes players get "tokens", to make their faction win.

The event has been out for about 10 hours, and already there are a multitude of grind routes available on Reddit.
Goddamn that community is insane.

Stybar said:
Destiny 2 has a weekly event that makes players get "tokens", to make their faction win.

The event has been out for about 10 hours, and already there are a multitude of grind routes available on Reddit.
Goddamn that community is insane.
It's the same with every game with a large playerbase.
Ever checked out gta v glitches? It's insane how people find those complicated glitches.

Well, I get some of the things the Destiny community pulls off. Most of it is a bit of exploiting of known paths. Currently, the most used grinding route is just an exploit of the fact that chests don't reset properly.

Some of the glitches in GTAV though... Remember the original car duplication glitch? Where one person would sit in the car and disconnect, while the other drove into his/her garage? How the fuck do you discover that?

Stybar said:
Some of the glitches in GTAV though... Remember the original car duplication glitch? Where one person would sit in the car and disconnect, while the other drove into his/her garage? How the fuck do you discover that?

Exactly what I meant. Some people just have way too much free time I guess.

The backlash EA is getting for posting a comment on reddit is pretty hilarious.
They're now almost at minus 500k..

https://www.reddit.com/r/StarWarsBattlefront/comments/7cff0b/seriously_i_paid_80_to_have_vader_locked/dppum98/

EA will start reacting once their stock drops, they're a publicly traded company.

Donald said:
EA will start reacting once their stock drops, they're a publicly traded company.
Don't think they're worried yet

K9WskSd.png

It did drop a bit, last I heard. The thing is, people start to pull Disney into this as well. This whole thing is about a Star Wars game, and I sincerely doubt Disney will allow anything bad to happen to one of their most profitable properties.

Also, as part of the "response", they lowered the game price, and the price of unlockable characters ingame.
But they also lowered the winnings from each match.
Hmm.

Stybar said:
It did drop a bit, last I heard. The thing is, people start to pull Disney into this as well. This whole thing is about a Star Wars game, and I sincerely doubt Disney will allow anything bad to happen to one of their most profitable properties.

Also, as part of the "response", they lowered the game price, and the price of unlockable characters ingame.
But they also lowered the winnings from each match.
Hmm.

Sketch af.

https://www.ea.com/games/starwars/battlefront/battlefront-2/news/swbfii-changes-launch

So the Belgian Gambling Committee is starting an investigation into the whole lootbox system.
It's kinda bad, since the newspapers all depict Overwatch (which is also under investigation), whose lootbox system I have no major problem with. It's purely cosmetics.

Back
Top Bottom