Technology: General Discussion

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
Zero issues so far

*knocks on wood*
"Five minutes later, the earth shook, as Mauri's PC suffered a catastrophically meltdown. The resulting explosion created a new, hereto unknown metal, known now only as "ohcrapium". The cause of the meltdown is not officially known, but is likely due to unplugging an USB stick without ejecting it"

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
"Five minutes later, the earth shook, as Mauri's PC suffered a catastrophically meltdown. The resulting explosion created a new, hereto unknown metal, known now only as "ohcrapium". The cause of the meltdown is not officially known, but is likely due to unplugging an USB stick without ejecting it"
"ohcrapium", you have me in tears :biggrin:

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Why anyone would buy a Samsung TV after knowing they pull off shit like this is beyond me.

I3dUia4.jpeg

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Discord is adding an account switcher:

GB1I2yn.png

Not that interesting to me since I only have one account.

Stybar

Discord is adding an account switcher:

GB1I2yn.png

Not that interesting to me since I only have one account.
I guess this is the start for their push into business territory. I can see this being useful to switch between "work" and "personal" accounts.

Stybar

Weren't they legally obligated to do so by a court in... I wanna say the US, but who are we kidding. It's likely somewhere in the EU.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Weren't they legally obligated to do so by a court in... I wanna say the US, but who are we kidding. It's likely somewhere in the EU.
Not sure, I do remember the universal charging port coming though.
If they'd be legally obligated to, what about other phone manufactures?

Top Bottom