Post Your Best Scores

[TMS]Slayer said:
I just got a score of 57-14, NUKE :biggrin: With the AA-12, which is an automatic shotgun. That gun rapes :biggrin:. My first nuke ever. And no pic >_<

Yay :333
I hope that I can get a nuke too... I just don't have the balls to set the Nuke as a KillStreak reward ;_;

Lol, what I did was not worry about the nuke. I just set Harrier, Chopper, Nuke. And if I get a harrier, then im sure I can get a nuke, if I stay alive. Just put on those killstreaks, and play normal and you will get a harrier eventually :tongue:

[TMS]Slayer said:
Lol, what I did was not worry about the nuke. I just set Harrier, Chopper, Nuke. And if I get a harrier, then im sure I can get a nuke, if I stay alive. Just put on those killstreaks, and play normal and you will get a harrier eventually :tongue:

I was close to getting a nuke... Had 22 kills with Harrier - Chopper and I needed 3 more for it... But I got killed... I was like FFFUUU-

zx768l.jpg

I was winning till the last minute. Like literally, when it said "Time is almost up" RICK started beating me -_-. He is unbelievable. I would have won this match :(

^ Rick is ACTUALLY unbeatable. But you did really awesome, I was spectating you the whole round and you were owning :tongue: (Tryhard D:)

Here's my best game ever (Key to winning: Rick wasn't there at the time, and Jaguar had just joined so he didn't pwn me either)

21m9d2b.jpg

Nice. Both GPow and Slayer. Nice :3

Here are some random rounds...

2mwcoqh.jpg

ixqe7m.jpg

ay81uq.jpg

All sniping...
The 2nd is blurry cause the sun reflected in the screen D:

I got some nice xFire Screenshots, but everytime I access them FF lags and goes weird :S

Panki said:
I got some nice xFire Screenshots, but everytime I access them FF lags and goes weird :S

Their old ass outdated engine can't handle the modern features of the Xfire site.
I'll get them for you =D What screens would you like?

Back
Top Bottom