Post Your Best Scores

Because you were host :tongue:

I agree, AlterIWnet is pretty ftw :biggrin:

Needs more people though, and also needs a buddy system so you can play in parties

xxxbe.jpg

Idk, some asshat that won't shut up when he OBVIOUSLY KNOWS I'm taking a screenshot...

Lol jk

^Lol'd

Nais scores you guys got tharr. I got to download alteriwnet on my PC so when I get back home I will play on the steam version aswell as the alteriw version. I will mainly use the alterIWnet version for testing cooooool scripts as you can edit the server config files without using vac disabler =D

GPow69 said:
Scripts for what :s

NO CHEATS :angry:

I'll kick you if I'm host

Not for cheats. For fun. Ex: making bunkers of carepackages with mounted machineguns, creating buildings, change character models to funny AC130 or harrier models, write your name or w/e on the screen etc.

GPow69 said:
As long as they aren't hacked then it's fine I suppose :tongue:

Things what Mircea listed sounds fucking funny :biggrin: And yeah, if there's hacking, I would leave right away.

Been in couple modded lobbys :biggrin: A lot of fun!

Yes, no hacking, but most people use it for hacking :/
For fun there is the rapid nightvision changer with different colors (other than green of course) that makes the lobby look like a disco, the backshot (or w/e) which makes the player jump funny as fuck in the air when shot, and lots and lots of more... Google or youtube them up ;3

Back
Top Bottom