Post Your Best Scores

That costs like $200 >_<. Not worth imo. If you really want to go and make a lot of videos, then sure. But $200 is a lot for a capture card..

Or you can just connect DVD Player to PS3 and record your gaming to DVD, then move them to PC. Not sure how this actually works, but it's possible.

imi0wj.jpg

Haven't played for 3 days... This was my first round back. Using a sniper :)

[TMS]Hollowbusta said:
Or get an easy cap, good quality an good price, about £20 altogether for all the other stuff
EasyCap Sucks D: I have it, and you have to play in a small little screen in your computer, and then record. It's good for arcade type of games, but you cant see crap if playing MW2/COD4 on 320x240 res.

A new record :3

153qwzd.png

Weapons: Barret .50Cal + Heartbeat Sensor + Silencer and a SPAS-12 + Red Dot Sight ( Sniping )
Killstreaks: Predator Missile + Harriers + Chopper Gunner ( Got them all )
Perks: Bling PRO + Stopping Power PRO + Steady Aim PRO

EDIT: Resized to 1024x768 ;_;

^Thanks, guys :3

I'll take some pictures if I beat this score... On 3/4 random matches I get my k/d ratio up to 5 or 6 with over 15 kills... But it would be considered spam to take pictures and post them on TMS every time I get it XD

I just got a score of 57-14, NUKE :biggrin: With the AA-12, which is an automatic shotgun. That gun rapes :biggrin:. My first nuke ever. And no pic >_<

Back
Top Bottom