Movies: General Discussion

Watched the latest Pirates of the Caribbean yesterday, and boy am I disappointed. Review coming when I get home.

Watched some movies on the plane, I'll post reviews as well.

Stybar said:
That's what I love about long flights. You can watch MULTIPLE movies, it's the only time of the year I can do that full focus.

Mave said:
Stybar said:
That's what I love about long flights. You can watch MULTIPLE movies, it's the only time of the year I can do that full focus.
Flight back was kinda shitty though. A grand selection of 12 different movies, and you had to pay 10 bucks to watch them.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Flight back was kinda shitty though. A grand selection of 12 different movies, and you had to pay 10 bucks to watch them.
Forgot to mention: I never watch the inflight ones, I make sure I charge my laptop fully and have at least 10 movies on it that I've been dying to watch, last year when we flew to Miami and then back from Canada, I watched around 6 James Bond movies. (I love 007)

PRoblem is that I'm too big to sit comfortably in airplane seats, so a laptop isn't very comfortable. And usually, the movie selection on planes is pretty great. Air Canada has some great movies available.

Recently watched
  • Baywatch 2017
  • The Godfather (rewatch of course)

Will post reviews soon.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Baywatch 2017
Quite curious about that one. If only for Alexandra Daddario's tits.
It wasn't that bad actually.. I mean I would have never paid money for this movie, but was surprised how much it didn't stuck considering it got a lot of hate everywhere.

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Baywatch 2017
Quite curious about that one. If only for Alexandra Daddario's tits.
It wasn't that bad actually.. I mean I would have never paid money for this movie, but was surprised how much it didn't stuck considering it got a lot of hate everywhere.
I would never pay money either. It looks like a movie I would never pay for.

Just finished watching Baby Driver. Was pleasantly surprised, especially the music was really good.

Mave said:
Just finished watching Baby Driver. Was pleasantly surprised, especially the music was really good.
Heard lots of good things about this. Downloading.

Might go and watch the new Kingsman movie in cinemas this week, first one was pretty damn good.

Really hoping that there won't be any more favorite actors of mine who suddenly appear to be rapists.
Damn you Kevin Spacey.

lextoc said:
Mave said:
Might go and watch the new Kingsman movie in cinemas this week, first one was pretty damn good.
I watched it, weird but good, recommending it!

Sorry for late reply ...
Probably the only movie worth watching at the moment. Thanks for the recommendation!

Are you kidding? There is also the new Pokemon movie!

But really, Bladerunner 2049 & Hitman's Bodyguard are also still running in Belgian cinemas. Although Hitman's Bodyguard has already been posted on torrent sites.

Stybar said:
Are you kidding? There is also the new Pokemon movie!

But really, Bladerunner 2049 & Hitman's Bodyguard are also still running in Belgian cinemas. Although Hitman's Bodyguard has already been posted on torrent sites.
Saw both of those, also good. :3

Stybar said:
Although Hitman's Bodyguard has already been posted on torrent sites.
Exactly this, the movie is not really one I would like to pay 10 euros for.

This was some really good news
Quentin Tarantino Has Finished the Script for His Ninth Movie
http://www.indiewire.com/2017/11/quentin-tarantino-ninth-movie-script-finished-studio-harvey-weinstein-1201893450/

Back
Top Bottom