Minecraft

This library is magnificent.

RR8o5O3.jpg
More impressive: this is an actual library full of uncensored information.

I've been playing Minecraft lately, trying to get Hardcore run started but I just keep getting myself killed one way or the other very early on. It's still pretty fun though!

I've been playing Minecraft lately, trying to get Hardcore run started but I just keep getting myself killed one way or the other very early on. It's still pretty fun though!
I don't know why, but hardcore mode doesn't really appeal to me :/ Are the rewards the same as non-hardcore mode? Or does it have an increased spawnrate for high-end ores?

I don't know why, but hardcore mode doesn't really appeal to me :/ Are the rewards the same as non-hardcore mode? Or does it have an increased spawnrate for high-end ores?
I have no clue, as this is the first time I actually try to play survival properly. :biggrin:

Wait, am I that out of touch? I didn't realize chains were a thing in minecraft? Or is that just the resource pack?

He used grindstones.

RGrZ3zo.png

Here's the tutorial for this build:

Yeah, I'm out of touch, I didn't even know grindstones were a thing.

Greenfield is insane.

A city so big it took over 9 years to build with 400 people, rendering half of it needs 60GB of RAM.

06W3zTM.jpg

I've been getting back into Minecraft lately. Anyone down for some multiplayer? I've got a server setup on some free service, but I might set up a raspi with a server (if I can manage to setup the url properly to not expose my IP :biggrin:).

I've been getting back into Minecraft lately. Anyone down for some multiplayer? I've got a server setup on some free service, but I might set up a raspi with a server (if I can manage to setup the url properly to not expose my IP :biggrin:).
Takes me back to the good old TMS Minecraft Server days.
And is it even possible to completely shield your IP from that? I thought a simple traceroute always showed the IP.

Back
Top Bottom