Minecraft

Mauri

Custom title here
Global Moderator
I've been playing Minecraft lately, trying to get Hardcore run started but I just keep getting myself killed one way or the other very early on. It's still pretty fun though!

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
I've been playing Minecraft lately, trying to get Hardcore run started but I just keep getting myself killed one way or the other very early on. It's still pretty fun though!
I don't know why, but hardcore mode doesn't really appeal to me :/ Are the rewards the same as non-hardcore mode? Or does it have an increased spawnrate for high-end ores?

Mauri

Custom title here
Global Moderator
I don't know why, but hardcore mode doesn't really appeal to me :/ Are the rewards the same as non-hardcore mode? Or does it have an increased spawnrate for high-end ores?
I have no clue, as this is the first time I actually try to play survival properly. :biggrin:

Stybar

Wait, am I that out of touch? I didn't realize chains were a thing in minecraft? Or is that just the resource pack?

Stybar

Yeah, I'm out of touch, I didn't even know grindstones were a thing.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Greenfield is insane.

A city so big it took over 9 years to build with 400 people, rendering half of it needs 60GB of RAM.

Stybar

I've been getting back into Minecraft lately. Anyone down for some multiplayer? I've got a server setup on some free service, but I might set up a raspi with a server (if I can manage to setup the url properly to not expose my IP :biggrin:).

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
I've been getting back into Minecraft lately. Anyone down for some multiplayer? I've got a server setup on some free service, but I might set up a raspi with a server (if I can manage to setup the url properly to not expose my IP :biggrin:).
Takes me back to the good old TMS Minecraft Server days.
And is it even possible to completely shield your IP from that? I thought a simple traceroute always showed the IP.

Top Bottom