Interesting thoughts

Being able to tolerate the sound of your own voice in a video is probably the highest form of self acceptance.

When our generation is old we will still subconsciously be trying to keep our electronics from getting wet even if everything is waterproof.

When our generation is old we will still subconsciously be trying to keep our electronics from getting wet even if everything is waterproof.
I wonder if we will end up like our parents, slightly bemused by modern technology. Our kids will listen to music we declare is "not as good as music when I grew up", and they'll roll their eyes at us, not realizing that the circle of time is never ending, and we just feed the next generation the bullshit we swore to avoid when getting it from our parents.

Sometimes I'm scared of the future, but whatever. Futuristic VR tech looks dope as fuck.

I wonder if we will end up like our parents, slightly bemused by modern technology. Our kids will listen to music we declare is "not as good as music when I grew up", and they'll roll their eyes at us, not realizing that the circle of time is never ending, and we just feed the next generation the bullshit we swore to avoid when getting it from our parents.

Sometimes I'm scared of the future, but whatever. Futuristic VR tech looks dope as fuck.
Damnit, I don’t even want to think about being that old yet. And yeah can’t wait to have 8D VR in GTA 12.

Damnit, I don’t even want to think about being that old yet. And yeah can’t wait to have 8D VR in GTA 12.
Hiring a hooker and then killing her to get your money back never felt more satisfying!

Or pimp enough of them and they pay you for "your" services.
Talking about the SA pimp minigame.
Once, for shits and giggles, I took my female character in GTA:O to a hooker, to see what would happen.

It's the exact same animation as a male character. You can even order a blowjob, and watch as the hooker goes up and down. It's so weird.

Once, for shits and giggles, I took my female character in GTA:O to a hooker, to see what would happen.

It's the exact same animation as a male character. You can even order a blowjob, and watch as the hooker goes up and down. It's so weird.

So basically all female GTA:O characters are trannies? Damn R*.

As you grow up, you unlock different seats of the car.
Being tall is using a cheatcode, because you get access to the front seat pretty early on (I couldn't fit in the backseat anymore).

All things considered, we're pretty lucky we don’t have to pay a subscription fee to have an email address.

If you’re younger than 40, nobody’s traveled to the moon in your entire life.

The person who discovered coffee is indirectly responsible for a lot of other discoveries and inventions.

Back
Top Bottom