Interesting thoughts

I would rather click through 10 different websites to find one list than click through 10 slides on one website

Gorillas don't know any bodybuilding techniques so we have probably never seen one at full potential.

The lottery is a great example of how if everyone just pitched in a couple dollars, how much money could be accumulated to get something big done.

I spend more time staring at my speedometer to make sure I'm not speeding in a school zone than actually watching for children in the street

I wonder if, through evolution, rain sounds are "soothing" at night because there's less of a chance of predators in a storm

I never see the FBI anti-piracy warnings anymore because most of the movies I watch are pirated.

Two decades ago, our internet couldn't work without our phones. Today our phones can't work without the internet.

“I don’t watch TV” proudly says a person who spends 8 hours a day on the internet

Amazon should have a "Secret Santa" feature, where you buy an item for a random person who has it on their wish list.

If I ever lose my pinky finger, when children ask what happened I'm going to tell them that I broke a promise.

People think it's crazy that an elephant can be scared by a mouse, but so many people are scared of insects.

If super heroes were real, I doubt they'd spend as much time in 1st World Countries, like they do in the comics.

As a kid, you get lectured for only doing the bare minimum to complete a task. As an engineer, you get paid to do just that.

I'm an organ donor. If I die tomorrow, my death will be cause for major celebration for a total stranger.

My present self wants me to do my work later, but my future self wants me to do it right now.

Back
Top Bottom