Interesting thoughts

The witches from Sabrina having a cat called Salem is like a Jewish family with a cat called Auschwitz.

In FBI shows, cops are incompetent unskilled simpletons who just get in the way. In Cop shows, the FBI are bureaucratic incompetent simpletons who just get in the way.

When a browser asks "Would you like to remember this password?" there should to be a button that says "Only if it works".

The White Power Ranger doesn't sound like a character for a kids television show.

At a 27.44mph top speed, it is illegal for Usain Bolt to run in a school zone

With an undergrad degree in math. I wonder how far back in time you'd have to go to be considered the world's greatest mathematician

When I unsubscribe from a newsletter and get an email confirming that I've been unsubscribed, it feels like they needed to be the one to say the last word in an argument.

Saying "I've lost the stylus for my tablet" would have also made sense 2000 years ago

Saving Private Ryan, Interstellar, and now The Martian are all about saving Matt Damon

"Netflix and chill" has to be one of the largest unintentional ad campaigns in history

If you're no longer covered by your parent's health insurance, your manufacturer's warranty is over

If your house burns down, there is probably a point where some food is perfectly cooked before it's over.

My Facebook password is 14 characters with a capitalized letter and two numbers... my bank pin # is 4 digits

Having anti-piracy messages on legitimately bought and legal DVDs is like lecturing a punctual classroom on attendance.

Afromans 'Because I got High' taught me more accurate consequences of marijuana than anything they said in school

Back
Top Bottom