GTA V General Discussion Thread

Re: The GTA V Discussion Thread

So how much cash do you guys have so far? You can screenshot it at http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/career/overview/michael
Mine:

EqELYyv.png

I'm clueless retard when it comes trying to make some money, I'm sorry.

4zqq6.jpg

Mauri said:
I'm clueless retard when it comes trying to make some money, I'm sorry.
I used the 'Picking up 25 000$ briefcase, then switching character, switching back, picking up 25 000$ again, repeat' approach quite a few times :tongue:
That's the only reason I have all that money atm.

Used the money trick on Micheal and Franklin as well. Just finished the 5th heist, got 400K per person. Add some leftover money for Micheal and Franklin, and you get this:
iaSMkBk.png

Franklin had a million, but I spend a lot on bullets for the Heavy Rifle and the Minigun. Which is awesome, btw.

Seems like everybody plays with Franklin the most :biggrin:

Mave said:
I prefer Franklin, because of his skill. You use cars the most in game, that's a fact. And if you finish the flight school, he has 100 in flying. That means that Franklin is the most usefull character to navigate with. BAM.

played on a mates save last night, we (4 guys) spend all night trying to get a LAZER jet. Finally, we did it, but now I can't do it anymore for my own save D:

Stybar said:
Mave said:
I prefer Franklin, because of his skill. You use cars the most in game, that's a fact. And if you finish the flight school, he has 100 in flying. That means that Franklin is the most usefull character to navigate with. BAM.

played on a mates save last night, we (4 guys) spend all night trying to get a LAZER jet. Finally, we did it, but now I can't do it anymore for my own save D:

You're correct about Franklin, I also find this special ability the most useful one.
And are you talking about the one in Fort Zancudo?

Stybar said:
Mave said:

Get some armor at ammunation. Get a fast sturdy truck. Drive onto the fort. Drive to the end of the runway, quickly drive to the jet and you should be able to steal it pretty easily.

I also started collecting all the space ship parts. Already at 30/50

Impulse said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:

Get some armor at ammunation. Get a fast sturdy truck. Drive onto the fort. Drive to the end of the runway, quickly drive to the jet and you should be able to steal it pretty easily.
You can also fly insanely high above the Fort, then they won't spot you. When above the fort, get out and just before touching the ground you use Michael's special ability and you'll survive.
Just try to land near the jet.

Easier said than done... I found that if you take a SUV, it's strong enough to withstand the bullets from the soldiers, just floor it across the parking lot, and around the big hangar. There is a jet parked pointing to the south right beside the next hangar, but getting in takes luck. Trevor's rage is useful as you reduce the damage, but as soon as you try to get in, it deactivates.
The luck you need is the luck to not have a fucking tank spawn next to the jet. All the times I've died were because of a tank shooting either me, my car, or the jet itself.

Just completed the mission where you steal the nerve gas thingy, pretty cool mission.
Getting close to "The Big One" ::3:

Reunited The Family yet, Mave? BEST MISSION EVER

Watching the credits now, shit this was such a great experience.

Good job R* :clap:

Stybar said:
Reunited The Family yet, Mave? BEST MISSION EVER
Nope, not yet.

Mauri said:
Watching the credits now, shit this was such a great experience.

Good job R* :clap:

Damnit I need some catching up :tongue:
Just finished 'Fresh Meat'.

Finished!
now-what-finding-nemo-gif.gif

For the ones getting near the end, C. OPTION C. Trust me.
Going to try and get as much completion as possible.

Damnit you guys, still not there yet.
Just finished "Lamar Down".

This is an awesome location to find high-end supercars (Infernus, Coil, Bullet,..) If they aren't there, drive around and come back.

yAPLSB8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom