GTA V General Discussion Thread

Re: The GTA V Discussion Thread

Mauri said:
Mave said:
You can make Michael look almost exactly like Max Payne

[image]

Yea, also remember that Michael's special ability is slow-motion aiming. HMM HMM.

Hehe indeed.

Does anyone else absolutely LOVE the music that plays during missions? It's bloody perfect, fits the missions so good.

Tuned my first cars today, spent a bit too much $, oh well.

Mave said:
Buy the northern most LSC, near Shady Sands, tuning is free there from then on.

I got the same with guns, I spend my last 30 grand on sniper rifles and ammo. Oh well.

Stybar said:
Mave said:

I got the same with guns, I spend my last 30 grand on sniper rifles and ammo. Oh well.

Awesome idea, will buy LSC tomorrow ::3:

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:

Awesome idea, will buy LSC tomorrow ::3:
VERY usefull for some heists, as they require a getaway vehicle, which is both strong and fast. Free tuning means free armor upgrades :biggrin:

What option did you guys choose for the Trevor heist: Offshore of Freight?

Did anyone try to dive near the sunken aircraft and get the broefcase with $25K?
I tried a few times and nothing was there :/

Mave said:

Offshore. I guess it's easier, as you get to use the submersible, and just have to shoot a couple of helicopters with a MG. Nothing to it, finished it in one go. Flying a helicopter takes some practice though, so you best finish the flight school with Micheal to be sure.

Stybar said:
Mave said:

Offshore. I guess it's easier, as you get to use the submersible, and just have to shoot a couple of helicopters with a MG. Nothing to it, finished it in one go. Flying a helicopter takes some practice though, so you best finish the flight school with Micheal to be sure.

Ah great, chose the same one, mission has yet to start though, just stole the Cargobob.

This was awesome.

MHhYmsc.jpg

Fucken' Jimmy...

Seriously, that guy's a douche. Done any of the Green Roots missions yet, Mave? More awesome than that one :biggrin:

Stybar said:
Fucken' Jimmy...

Seriously, that guy's a douche. Done any of the Green Roots missions yet, Mave? More awesome than that one :biggrin:

Did the aliens one a few days ago and the clowns today, the clowns one was fucking scary :tongue:

Just completed the Merryweather mission that Trevor organized. [SPOILER:]You get.. nothing.. That was disappointing.

Mave said:
Just completed the Merryweather mission that Trevor organized. [SPOILER:]You get.. nothing.. That was disappointing.
Wait till you get the Paleto Heist. It's even more dissapointing. [SPOILER:]The FIB takes 6,7 million out of your 7,9 million of you

Back
Top Bottom