GTA V General Discussion Thread

Re: The GTA V Discussion Thread

Good guy Franklin

zi5ctZR.png

This is gonna be perfect for online deathmatch.

ofHEQDu.jpg

Finished the game :biggrin: 45 million/character. Awesome.

What a great game this was and is.

jD0cJsI.png

Mave said:
Had the same thought during this mission.

xYLquAQ.jpg
First thing I did. Changed the crosshairs and turned on subtitles.

^ Gonna change them too, should have done it earlier.

Hehe

XDozG1s.png

Holy fuck, think I might end up with +1 billion/character when I finish all assassination missions :biggrin:

5a5IVjN.png

Goddammit Mave, I'm jelly :(
Did some of the assassination missions before the final heist, so I'm peaked at 33 mil.

Tomorrow its time to play some GTA Online. Thankfully Tuesday is a day I am free.

I fucking made it!
Time to finally spend this money.

OSsE6om.png

GodDAMN that's a load of cash D:

Trying to get it to 100%, but it's harder than it looks. Those 50 spaceship parts and 50 letterscraps are a bitch to get sometimes.

Stybar said:
GodDAMN that's a load of cash D:

Trying to get it to 100%, but it's harder than it looks. Those 50 spaceship parts and 50 letterscraps are a bitch to get sometimes.

Will try going for 100% as well, but first I want every character to have it's garages full with custom cars.

Royale with Cheese

bW3Z6D3.jpg

Mave said:
I fucking made it!

OSsE6om.png

Holy shit Mave, quite jelly right now.

Can't play GTAO at all since servers are down all the time, gotta try again tomorrow. ;_;

Mauri said:
Mave said:
I fucking made it!

OSsE6om.png

Holy shit Mave, quite jelly right now.

Can't play GTAO at all since servers are down all the time, gotta try again tomorrow. ;_;

Will try to play Online for the first time this evening, I hope people will be able to properly join then.
And about the money, it's only because of the Lester Assassination missions, if you replay the game, make sure you do these last and invest all of your money.

kMT8NRK.png

Yea, I just played those missions right away when I got them, and never bothered to start buying stocks. Ultimate regret.

Tried to go online yesterday, didn't work :( I'll try again tonight. Mave, what time are you trying? Wanna go together?

Also, got all gold in shooting range!

Mauri said:
Yea, I just played those missions right away when I got them, and never bothered to start buying stocks. Ultimate regret.
I also did a minor fuck up, the way I invested I should have ended up with 2 billion instead of 1 :tongue:
But this amount will do.

Stybar said:
Tried to go online yesterday, didn't work :( I'll try again tonight. Mave, what time are you trying? Wanna go together?

School ends at 17:00 for me, depending on the traffic it will take me 1-1.5 hours to get home. So I'll be >trying< to get on from ~18:30 until I get in/on.
Also I might make an Online Discussion thread for the themavesite crew, then we don't have to mix up SP and online.

Bus catapult in 3..2..

JnA9sAZ.jpg

Mave said:
Stybar said:

School ends at 17:00 for me, depending on the traffic it will take me 1-1.5 hours to get home. So I'll be >trying< to get on from ~18:30 until I get in/on.
Also I might make an Online Discussion thread for the themavesite crew, then we don't have to mix up SP and online.

I'll be going to the IKEA tonight, so I won't be able to get online untill late tonight, around 20:00, 20:30. I hope. I'll let something know when I'm able to.

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:

I'll be going to the IKEA tonight, so I won't be able to get online untill late tonight, around 20:00, 20:30. I hope. I'll let something know when I'm able to.

I'll be on the PS3 until 02:00 AM probably anyway.

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:

I'll be on the PS3 until 02:00 AM probably anyway.
Hah! I know I wasn't the only one :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom