General chit-chat

The real struggle.

7HOV1wY.jpg

Bruh, think how stupid and greedy the average person is.

Then realize that half of the population is worse.

If I found this note in my sheets at a hotel, I'd be:
- thankful to the writer
- be looking for a new place immediately

7EgKzJM.jpg

It's also a good idea to check underneath the bed, or underneath the toilet seat!

But still, not changing the sheets is way worse.

The riots in Minneapolis are crazy. The entire police station of the 3rd precinct had to flee, the entire building is now on fire, gas lines have been cut,..
Not saying the riots are undeserved, but this is getting out of hand.

It's a fucked situation, and I don't know if the modern media makes it better or worse...
Without the internet, we never would've known about that fateful arrest murder, but at the same time, social media runs rampant, spreading all kinds of misinformation and hate towards those who don't deserve it.

I wonder how much of Minneapolis will be left after the riots...
Also note to self: invest in glass.

Wanna know what's even worse? The story behind it.
He's walking from the White House to the St. John's Church. The reason he's going to that church? To take a picture of him holding a bible in front of the church's sign. Nobody of the clergy was told that this was going to happen. In order for Trump to make it there, they had to use tear gas and rubber bullets to disperse the crowd who were peacefully protesting.
It has been criticized by basically everyone as an incredibly tone-deaf move.

1591114821089.png

Wanna know what's even worse? The story behind it.
He's walking from the White House to the St. John's Church. The reason he's going to that church? To take a picture of him holding a bible in front of the church's sign. Nobody of the clergy was told that this was going to happen. In order for Trump to make it there, they had to use tear gas and rubber bullets to disperse the crowd who were peacefully protesting.
It has been criticized by basically everyone as an incredibly tone-deaf move.

View attachment 106
Damn that makes it 10 times worse indeed.
And in the end this idiot will just get re-elected, mark my words.

Damn that makes it 10 times worse indeed.
And in the end this idiot will just get re-elected, mark my words.
Oh, I'm sure.
Honestly, I'm just trying to avoid social media completely for now. Reading this shit just makes me depressed.

Oh, I'm sure.
Honestly, I'm just trying to avoid social media completely for now. Reading this shit just makes me depressed.
I stopped using social media a long time ago, I'm just not interested in other people's "fabulous Instagram life".
Sadly I still need to use it for work a few times a week.

I stopped using social media a long time ago, I'm just not interested in other people's "fabulous Instagram life".
Sadly I still need to use it for work a few times a week.
I deleted Facebook, don't have Instagram, and never used Snapchat. I do still have my Twitter account, which I mostly use to follow artists.
Other than that, I mainly use Reddit, Imgur (which are both now completely flooded with protest stuff), and YouTube, which is relatively unchanged.

I deleted Facebook, don't have Instagram, and never used Snapchat. I do still have my Twitter account, which I mostly use to follow artists.
Other than that, I mainly use Reddit, Imgur (which are both now completely flooded with protest stuff), and YouTube, which is relatively unchanged.
Any time something big happens in America Reddit becomes unbearable.

Any time something big happens in America Reddit becomes unbearable.
Imgur is worse, IMO. At least with Reddit, some subreddits just have one or two posts, and then it's business as usual. Imgur is just an endless stream of shit.

Imgur is worse, IMO. At least with Reddit, some subreddits just have one or two posts, and then it's business as usual. Imgur is just an endless stream of shit.
Never really got into imgur tbh.
I do love their service though.

Back
Top Bottom