General chit-chat

Note that he was just charged, not arrested. Dickhead junior is still out there, and if you think that this will make him reflect on his life, you're sorely mistaken.

Damn that's painful.

Coae376.jpg

In the building next door there's a husky puppy being held on the terrace the entire day while the owner(s) are out working. It breaks my heart hearing the poor guy bark all day.
He's chained to the terrace and has food and water but still it's inhumane (or indogane). Sadly it's technically legal to keep a dog on your terrace if it has water and food.. So there's nothing I can do which makes me really angry.

In the building next door there's a husky puppy being held on the terrace the entire day while the owner(s) are out working. It breaks my heart hearing the poor guy bark all day.
He's chained to the terrace and has food and water but still it's inhumane (or indogane). Sadly it's technically legal to keep a dog on your terrace if it has water and food.. So there's nothing I can do which makes me really angry.

That dog will destroy most of the terrace when it grows up. Huskies need a shitload of daily exercise, and my guess is that the poor guy doesn't go on a 3 hour walk when it's owners come home?

That dog will destroy most of the terrace when it grows up. Huskies need a shitload of daily exercise, and my guess is that the poor guy doesn't go on a 3 hour walk when it's owners come home?
No idea, it's another building so I don't even know who exactly lives there. The owners are finally home now. (since the barking stopped and he's inside now)

^Oh holy shit, that's a lot worse than I originally thought.
Damn, that poor dog.

Honestly, the only hope I have now, is that it's a temporary solution while the real owners are in the hospital or something.

Getting close to 25k 1080p wallpapers. Will take some time before reaching actual 25k since I ran out of 1080p wallpapers and am now resizing wallpapers that are just a tad too big/small in width or height.

1592488550081.png

Man, a large portion of those kid/family video's are horribly abusive.

Social media was a mistake. Or maybe the whole internet was, I can't tell anymore.

Man, a large portion of those kid/family video's are horribly abusive.

Social media was a mistake. Or maybe the whole internet was, I can't tell anymore.

Probably both, but social media is worse.

Back
Top Bottom