General chit-chat

And a bit lower, it says for 18 cloves EXTRA.

Christ, that must be horrible for your breath.

And a bit lower, it says for 18 cloves EXTRA.

Christ, that must be horrible for your breath.
Imagine someone eating this soup and then ending up sitting next to you on an intercontinental plane flight...

So, it's nothing but rumors at this point, and the only papers commenting on this are the Japanese Post, and a paper in Hong Kong.
One of the rumors I've heard, is that the surgery got botched because the doctor performing the operation, wasn't used to operating on obese people.
Again, no idea if it's true, but good God, that would be the ultimate karma.

So, it's nothing but rumors at this point, and the only papers commenting on this are the Japanese Post, and a paper in Hong Kong.
One of the rumors I've heard, is that the surgery got botched because the doctor performing the operation, wasn't used to operating on obese people.
Again, no idea if it's true, but good God, that would be the ultimate karma.
You just can't make this shit up.

You just can't make this shit up.
P7MijES.jpg

Natalia Poklonskaya. She was the Russian spokeswoman during the whole Krim situation. The internet fawned over her as well, back then.

The same tactic applies to boiling water: you can just boil a lot at once, and then freeze some of it for later!

I found this pretty funny. (even though Belgium has a pretty sketchy past as well)

THIS IS NOT WHAT AMERICA IS ABOUT

9eeOvVT.jpg

I found this pretty funny. (even though Belgium has a pretty sketchy past as well)
Dude, this is almost any country. Even Canada, leader of the world Unhated Nations Union, has some pretty shitty history concerning their native peoples.

Back
Top Bottom