General chit-chat

Is anyone actually enjoying the forced staying at home? Of course you do it, because it's in everyone's best interest, but still.. I hope we get to go out again in a few weeks. (as opposed to a few months)

Holy shit, looks like my ISP finally uncapped my speeds (well download speed that is).

YUwORD4.png

Ethan and Hila are so bored right now during quarantine that they decided to make a video!

And it only took a global pandemic for them to upload again.
The subreddit was going wild as well.

Welp, time to buy a backyard shelter.
Don't buy these man, just build them yourself. You'll need the knowledge and expertise to keep it running when shit hits the fan.

Looks like something seriously is wrong with gfycat, domain was also moved to Google today.
So either they switched to Google, or someone took ownership of the domain somehow.

BtgrNdJ.png

Looks like something seriously is wrong with gfycat, domain was also moved to Google today.
So either they switched to Google, or someone took ownership of the domain somehow.

BtgrNdJ.png
It was a normal move by the owners, so nothing special.

Does anyone else love garlic? I could literally eat an entire ball of garlic if I wanted to.
I just ate a clove of garlic before dinner. :biggrin:

Does anyone else love garlic? I could literally eat an entire ball of garlic if I wanted to.
I just ate a clove of garlic before dinner. :biggrin:[/hr]

I mean, I like garlic in my food, as in a couple of cloves, crushed and diced in a sauce or something, but whole/raw? Can't say I see the appeal in that.

Back
Top Bottom