General chit-chat

Good. I wanna see the entire Russian population protest against a possible war.

Here's to hoping it stays with sanctions, and the Russian oligarchs depose of Putin.

The UK is actively discouraging people from giving money to homeless people? What the fuck?

ka9QeE5.png

Welllll... Giving homeless access to proper accommodations and support is many times better than giving them change on the street.

What is fucked up is that the Met is telling people to donate to charities to organize it instead of organizing it themselves.

Didn't notice anything, so it wasn't that long... Probably maintenance, I guess?

Man this photo restoration is on another level...

VKqfkGn.png

Sauce: https://www.reddit.com/r/pics/comments/tdu0l9/a_photo_from_50_years_ago_posted_to_restoration/

I swear to god that woman looks like a friend of mine. Same cheeks and eyes. Strangely enough it looks more like her in the B&W pic, though.

I swear to god that woman looks like a friend of mine. Same cheeks and eyes. Strangely enough it looks more like her in the B&W pic, though.
Well the expression on the b&w photo does look a little different. So I can see why she would resemble one of the photos more.

Well the expression on the b&w photo does look a little different. So I can see why she would resemble one of the photos more.
Either that, or she's a timetraveller. For entertainment purposes, I'm gonna go with that.

This idiot tweeted this, then killed three people with her vehicle, while drunk. Let her rot in jail.

Look at him go!

r/place was really interesting this year, a lot of drama over pixels. I was mostly protecting osu! logo which got griefed multiple times :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom