General chit-chat

There are a lot of things I don't really like about Reddit, but /r/place is always amazing.

I love this.

rHOgfZu.png

Yeah, that whole law is fucking bonkers. It's not just against abortions - as opposed to those anti-abortion people as I am, I can at least understand their point of view (in some cases).
This law is so fucking strict, you can get arrested for having a miscarriage. It's bonkers.

On the flipside, the "Don't Say Gay" bill in Florida is having wonderful boomerang effects. The law states that schools are not allowed to teach anything about gender, sexuality, or anything that they even barely think is related to the larger LGBTQ+ spectrum.
As a result, some teachers have decided to do exactly that - and stopped calling kids "boys" or "girls". No more "he/she". No more gendered bathrooms. Talking about gender is forbidden, right? So they just scrapped gender completely.

Of course, the cowards renamed the bill to make it seem that they're "protecting the kids". Pussies. At least stand up for your believes, and name it the "I think other people are icky" bill.

As a result, some teachers have decided to do exactly that - and stopped calling kids "boys" or "girls". No more "he/she". No more gendered bathrooms. Talking about gender is forbidden, right? So they just scrapped gender completely.
Love it.

His apology is so dumb, too. "It was not a Nazi salute..."
Yes, it very clearly was, chucklefuck. If you'd held your hand in any other way, I could've believed it, but this was clearly an outstretched hand. You're 15. Old enough to know about this crap.

His apology is so dumb, too. "It was not a Nazi salute..."
Yes, it very clearly was, chucklefuck. If you'd held your hand in any other way, I could've believed it, but this was clearly an outstretched hand. You're 15. Old enough to know about this crap.
He ruined his entire career by acting like a fucktard. I bet his parents are livid as well, racing is one of the most expensive sports out there. I'm sure they've invested a fortune.

Man fuck me, my glasses' frame broke and I need to get a new frame before it completely brakes down and lenses fall down

I hate having unexpected expenses, money is already tight :doh: At this point might as well get my eyes checked too, it's been two years since last time anyway

Man fuck me, my glasses' frame broke and I need to get a new frame before it completely brakes down and lenses fall down

I hate having unexpected expenses, money is already tight :doh: At this point might as well get my eyes checked too, it's been two years since last time anyway
Unexpected expenses are indeed the worst kind. This and last month has been extremely tight for us, we're paying back the money for the car damage I caused a while ago by reversing and letting someone go by...

Well, Macron didn't lose. It was still scarily close.
I realize that it's a democratic process, and that far-right winning is still valid, but shit man...

Well, Macron didn't lose. It was still scarily close.
I realize that it's a democratic process, and that far-right winning is still valid, but shit man...
Hopefully he'll convince a lot of non-voters to vote his party in 5 years. If the trend continues, far right will be leading France in 5 years.

It won't. It's the same in every country. The people sway from left to right, and back to left again. They see the failures of the current government, and then just want something else. Then the something else is in power, fucks up as well, and the people sway back the other way again. It's an endless cycle.

It won't. It's the same in every country. The people sway from left to right, and back to left again. They see the failures of the current government, and then just want something else. Then the something else is in power, fucks up as well, and the people sway back the other way again. It's an endless cycle.
I don't really want to know what will happen if both France and Belgium will have a far right government in a few years...

Back
Top Bottom