General chit-chat

Evergreen did it again today :biggrin:

6vTHt6A.jpeg

I don't understand why Russia would actually start a war, they'd get an economic boycott from the rest of the world without a doubt.
Ukraine has access to warm water ports, that Russia needs.
Also, Navalny's organization recently released a documentary detailing all of Putin's assets and properties - all $200.000.000 of it.
Op top of that, this could just be seeing how far he can push NATO. If he grabs land in Ukraine, and NATO does nothing beside wag fingers (because face it, Germany has Russia's gaspipe so far up their asses, it's coming out of their mouth), that means he can push further than before. And then his buddy Winnie Xi knows he can roll over Taiwan, too.

There has been lots of talks about whether Finland (and Sweden) should join NATO as well. After all, Russia is our dear neighbour too.

There has been lots of talks about whether Finland (and Sweden) should join NATO as well. After all, Russia is our dear neighbour too.
That would be a good move in my opinion.
And damn, I completely forgot that you're neighbouring mother Russia.

IDK, one claim Russia can make, and it's the only claim I'll give them in this godforsaken timeline, is that there was an agreement to keep NATO out of those neighboring countries. Finland and Sweden joining NATO seems like an extra kick on Russia shins.

On the other hand, fuck yeah I'd consider joining NATO if I were Swedish or Finnish. Holy crap, I'm living in constant anxiety already over this crap, and there are two whole countries between me and Ukraine. Imagine your border being under constant threat, I'd be buying all the rifles, ammo, and canned food I could find.

You can't make this up:

They're demanding for all of Eastern Europe to return to a pre-1997 state, including an overall reduction in NATO troop levels and infrastructure to include the removal of anti-missile and anti-aircraft umbrellas in the Baltics and Poland. They also want the west to stop supplying Ukraine with anti-armor and anti-aircraft missiles.

After they've invaded Ukraine and Georgia.

"So, tell me, why do you feel depressed and anxious all the time?"

"well..."

As if he cares. MF probably doesn't even know where his boat is built.

As if he cares. MF probably doesn't even know where his boat is built.
You're probably right, which makes the entire "rotten eggs plan" completely pointless. They're probably only punishing the maintenance guy on board.

Ah, yes, the "ammosexual".

The type of guy who is all "whoo, guns, fuck yeah!", but is the most hated person at the range. He thinks it's because of his political beliefs, which boil down to "I hate commies, jews, arabs, non-whites, and basically everyone who isn't me". It's not, it's because he gives all gunowners a bad name.
He's the type of guy to leave his weapon unsecured on the table, loaded and without safety, to grab another PBR from the cooler in his truck.
He thinks all the others at the range are "a bunch of snowflake faggots", because they told him to stop magdumping his shitty $100 Walmart AR.
He says he'd be great in the army, because he "has a killer instinct". In truth, he got denied from the army for being too overweight.
He always says he's considering just buying a planeticket to Afghanistan to "shoot those arab assholes down", but he'd piss his pants as soon as he realizes that they actually shoot back.

That guy.

Ah, yes, the "ammosexual".

The type of guy who is all "whoo, guns, fuck yeah!", but is the most hated person at the range. He thinks it's because of his political beliefs, which boil down to "I hate commies, jews, arabs, non-whites, and basically everyone who isn't me". It's not, it's because he gives all gunowners a bad name.
He's the type of guy to leave his weapon unsecured on the table, loaded and without safety, to grab another PBR from the cooler in his truck.
He thinks all the others at the range are "a bunch of snowflake faggots", because they told him to stop magdumping his shitty $100 Walmart AR.
He says he'd be great in the army, because he "has a killer instinct". In truth, he got denied from the army for being too overweight.
He always says he's considering just buying a planeticket to Afghanistan to "shoot those arab assholes down", but he'd piss his pants as soon as he realizes that they actually shoot back.

That guy.
Great description, I agree with everything except for the deny reason being overweight, I'd say the army realized he's a lunatic. For some reason I don't imagine this guy being overweight. Then again: https://c.tenor.com/gRkzBE3YIPAAAAAd/fat-guy-gun-haha.gif

Back
Top Bottom