Essential / Interesting YouTube channels

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
Haven't posted this here yet, I saw:

Internet Historian takes a look at certain meme-able events, that happened in the world. Top notch stuff, every video is gold. Upload schedule is pretty non-existing, though. Also check out his second channel, where he uploads videos in which he explores a certain theme with a guest.

One of those guests is a regular: Ordinary Things. And every video he explains something, ranging from Soda, to HQ Trivia. Very interesting stuff, and his channel is still surprisingly "small".

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Haven't posted this here yet, I saw:

Internet Historian takes a look at certain meme-able events, that happened in the world. Top notch stuff, every video is gold. Upload schedule is pretty non-existing, though. Also check out his second channel, where he uploads videos in which he explores a certain theme with a guest.

One of those guests is a regular: Ordinary Things. And every video he explains something, ranging from Soda, to HQ Trivia. Very interesting stuff, and his channel is still surprisingly "small".
Cheers, never even heard of the channel before!

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Not sure if you guys would enjoy this but I did find Danny Duncan ideal for brainless youtube watching.
Guy is also pretty wholesome by forgiving a kid that stole money off him, letting a Karen excuse her obnoxious behavior after she realized it would be a good PR move,..
Only complaint is that he and his team are never wear masks (the same can be said about Ross from Vlogcreations)
And he breaks a ton of stuff but always pays for it (case in point below)

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Man these ALL GAS NO BRAKES videos always have me in tears. Just watched this one:

Stybar

Found this channel, which edits his cat into famous scenes. It's amazing.

Stybar

It might not be everyone's type of content, but CodeMiko is seriously impressive.
It's a fully 3D live avatar, being controlled by a woman only known as "Technician", who is wearing a full motion capture suit, with facial mapping cam as well. So, her stream is just a 3D model moving about in a virtual room. On top of that, she has certain interactive things she does with chat, including turning her head big, making her dance, or just straight up killing her.

It's pretty impressive, if you think about it. It's a fully rendered 3D model, moving around in real time.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
It might not be everyone's type of content, but CodeMiko is seriously impressive.
It's a fully 3D live avatar, being controlled by a woman only known as "Technician", who is wearing a full motion capture suit, with facial mapping cam as well. So, her stream is just a 3D model moving about in a virtual room. On top of that, she has certain interactive things she does with chat, including turning her head big, making her dance, or just straight up killing her.

It's pretty impressive, if you think about it. It's a fully rendered 3D model, moving around in real time.

Of course PaymoneyWubby is involved.

Meanwhile I'm on a North Korea rabbit hole watching spree again.

Watching this:

After two VICE documentaries, including this one:

Stybar

Of course PaymoneyWubby is involved.
TBF, she does do a lot of interviews, with a lot of streamers. MoistCritical, Pokimane, SweetAnita,...

Is it me, or does that female soldier in the second video's thumbnail look extremely uncomfortable?

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
TBF, she does do a lot of interviews, with a lot of streamers. MoistCritical, Pokimane, SweetAnita,...

Is it me, or does that female soldier in the second video's thumbnail look extremely uncomfortable?
Well she's North Korean, her whole life life is uncomfortable.

Stybar

Yeah, I remember him on Ludwig's stream, where he just makes guesses based on Ludwig's description of the scene. It's pretty insane.

Of course, I tried to play some games myself, but they limit you to 1 game each day, unless you pay for a premium account.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Yeah, I remember him on Ludwig's stream, where he just makes guesses based on Ludwig's description of the scene. It's pretty insane.

Of course, I tried to play some games myself, but they limit you to 1 game each day, unless you pay for a premium account.
I bet you can bypass it just by opening an incognito window.

Stybar

I bet you can bypass it just by opening an incognito window.
Nope. You need an account to play in the first place, and then it's limited to 1 game per day for that account. You could, of course, set up a shitload of accounts, but that sounds like it's more effort than it's worth.

Top Bottom