Essential / Interesting YouTube channels

Haven't posted this here yet, I saw:

Internet Historian takes a look at certain meme-able events, that happened in the world. Top notch stuff, every video is gold. Upload schedule is pretty non-existing, though. Also check out his second channel, where he uploads videos in which he explores a certain theme with a guest.

One of those guests is a regular: Ordinary Things. And every video he explains something, ranging from Soda, to HQ Trivia. Very interesting stuff, and his channel is still surprisingly "small".

Haven't posted this here yet, I saw:

Internet Historian takes a look at certain meme-able events, that happened in the world. Top notch stuff, every video is gold. Upload schedule is pretty non-existing, though. Also check out his second channel, where he uploads videos in which he explores a certain theme with a guest.

One of those guests is a regular: Ordinary Things. And every video he explains something, ranging from Soda, to HQ Trivia. Very interesting stuff, and his channel is still surprisingly "small".
Cheers, never even heard of the channel before!

Not sure if you guys would enjoy this but I did find Danny Duncan ideal for brainless youtube watching.
Guy is also pretty wholesome by forgiving a kid that stole money off him, letting a Karen excuse her obnoxious behavior after she realized it would be a good PR move,..
Only complaint is that he and his team are never wear masks (the same can be said about Ross from Vlogcreations)
And he breaks a ton of stuff but always pays for it (case in point below)

Man these ALL GAS NO BRAKES videos always have me in tears. Just watched this one:

Found this channel, which edits his cat into famous scenes. It's amazing.

It might not be everyone's type of content, but CodeMiko is seriously impressive.
It's a fully 3D live avatar, being controlled by a woman only known as "Technician", who is wearing a full motion capture suit, with facial mapping cam as well. So, her stream is just a 3D model moving about in a virtual room. On top of that, she has certain interactive things she does with chat, including turning her head big, making her dance, or just straight up killing her.

It's pretty impressive, if you think about it. It's a fully rendered 3D model, moving around in real time.

It might not be everyone's type of content, but CodeMiko is seriously impressive.
It's a fully 3D live avatar, being controlled by a woman only known as "Technician", who is wearing a full motion capture suit, with facial mapping cam as well. So, her stream is just a 3D model moving about in a virtual room. On top of that, she has certain interactive things she does with chat, including turning her head big, making her dance, or just straight up killing her.

It's pretty impressive, if you think about it. It's a fully rendered 3D model, moving around in real time.

Of course PaymoneyWubby is involved.

Meanwhile I'm on a North Korea rabbit hole watching spree again.

Watching this:

After two VICE documentaries, including this one:

Of course PaymoneyWubby is involved.
TBF, she does do a lot of interviews, with a lot of streamers. MoistCritical, Pokimane, SweetAnita,...

Is it me, or does that female soldier in the second video's thumbnail look extremely uncomfortable?

TBF, she does do a lot of interviews, with a lot of streamers. MoistCritical, Pokimane, SweetAnita,...

Is it me, or does that female soldier in the second video's thumbnail look extremely uncomfortable?
Well she's North Korean, her whole life life is uncomfortable.

Yeah, I remember him on Ludwig's stream, where he just makes guesses based on Ludwig's description of the scene. It's pretty insane.

Of course, I tried to play some games myself, but they limit you to 1 game each day, unless you pay for a premium account.

Yeah, I remember him on Ludwig's stream, where he just makes guesses based on Ludwig's description of the scene. It's pretty insane.

Of course, I tried to play some games myself, but they limit you to 1 game each day, unless you pay for a premium account.
I bet you can bypass it just by opening an incognito window.

I bet you can bypass it just by opening an incognito window.
Nope. You need an account to play in the first place, and then it's limited to 1 game per day for that account. You could, of course, set up a shitload of accounts, but that sounds like it's more effort than it's worth.

What happens when an Irish white hat hacker, and an ex-NASA engineer team up? Trouble for Indian scammers.

A fascinating look at those Indian scam calls, and how they work and transfer money. Coupled with some sweet, sweet, glitter-y vengeance.

I also noticed I never mentioned these channels in this thread before. Jim Browning is definetely worth following. He's a hacker, who baits scammers, and then hacks into their system to fuck with them. Mostly to gather intel to hand over to the local police, but from time to time he's able to straight up stop a scam in progress.
Kitboga is great at antagonizing them, but Jim goes much further.

What happens when an Irish white hat hacker, and an ex-NASA engineer team up? Trouble for Indian scammers.

A fascinating look at those Indian scam calls, and how they work and transfer money. Coupled with some sweet, sweet, glitter-y vengeance.

I also noticed I never mentioned these channels in this thread before. Jim Browning is definetely worth following. He's a hacker, who baits scammers, and then hacks into their system to fuck with them. Mostly to gather intel to hand over to the local police, but from time to time he's able to straight up stop a scam in progress.
Kitboga is great at antagonizing them, but Jim goes much further.

I knew about Kitboga (and obviously about Mark), but will check out Jim Browning!
Also funny you just posted it, started watching the glitter video while on toilet at work, but obviously didn't finish it as I can't justify spending 23 minutes on the loo :biggrin:

Didn't know where to put this, so I figured this thread fit best.

If you've never heard of them, SuperMega is a channel fronted by Matt Wattson and Ryan McGee. They're former editors on Markipliers channel, and then they worked for Game Grumps, before starting their own channel. Their content is chaotic, and most of the IRL videos are pure mayhem.

Most recently, though, they announced they are sponsoring a NASCAR car for a single race. God knows why, but most likely just for the lols.

The design of the car looks pretty dope, but I particularly like the rear bumper stickers.

Didn't know where to put this, so I figured this thread fit best.

If you've never heard of them, SuperMega is a channel fronted by Matt Wattson and Ryan McGee. They're former editors on Markipliers channel, and then they worked for Game Grumps, before starting their own channel. Their content is chaotic, and most of the IRL videos are pure mayhem.

Most recently, though, they announced they are sponsoring a NASCAR car for a single race. God knows why, but most likely just for the lols.

The design of the car looks pretty dope, but I particularly like the rear bumper stickers.

Lmao, "You just got passed" "Rich youtubers"
At least they're self-aware :biggrin:

71KWDOo.png

Back
Top Bottom