General chit-chat

Jackass star, Bam Margera missing since yesterday after fleeing rehab facility.

Somehow I don't think Bam is gonna leave this Earth by dying from old age.
Who knows. Everyone thought the same thing about Stev-o, and look at him now.

Who knows. Everyone thought the same thing about Stev-o, and look at him now.
I was gonna say that Steve-o was never as bad as Margera, but then I remembered some videos... So yeah you might be right.

I was gonna say that Steve-o was never as bad as Margera, but then I remembered some videos... So yeah you might be right.
Dude was fucked up, man. He's pretty open about it in interviews, these days.

Fuck. Imagine being this big of a simp and giving it all to a catfish.

htZiWFr.jpeg

As I understand it, that person is not even a model/streamer/social media person. She's a wrestler in the WWE (still a form of acting, but...). That makes it extra sad, IMO.

Bit of a misleading title: he's not effectively resigning as PM, he's resigning as the conservative party leader. He'll still be PM until the fall, at least.

At least, that's the last that I read. Possible that he found some balls in the meantime, and actually quit the PM position as well.

Same here.

I looked it up and at least on Wikipedia this is stated:

...Formerly, the composition included brominated vegetable oil, an emulsifier banned in foods throughout Europe and in Japan. As of 2020, this ingredient has been removed....

@Stybar @Mauri

For some reason I've never seen Mountain Dew in Europe before, good thing they removed the bad ingredient though!
Should give it a try, really curious how it tastes.

@Stybar @Mauri

For some reason I've never seen Mountain Dew in Europe before, good thing they removed the bad ingredient though!
Should give it a try, really curious how it tastes.
I remember when I was a kid there was this ongoing myth that drinking too much Mountain Dew will permanently shrink your balls. People still joke about it. :biggrin:

Sometimes I like to buy Mountain Dew + Doritos combo for the memes

I remember when I was a kid there was this ongoing myth that drinking too much Mountain Dew will permanently shrink your balls. People still joke about it. :biggrin:

Sometimes I like to buy Mountain Dew + Doritos combo for the memes
Behind the PC? I cannot eat chips behind my PC, hate the feeling of chips dust on my fingers. Other food is less of a problem, as long as my fingers remain clean :biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom