General chit-chat

Behind the PC? I cannot eat chips behind my PC, hate the feeling of chips dust on my fingers. Other food is less of a problem, as long as my fingers remain clean :biggrin:
The answer, is chopsticks.

Behind the PC? I cannot eat chips behind my PC, hate the feeling of chips dust on my fingers. Other food is less of a problem, as long as my fingers remain clean :biggrin:
Well yea, but only when I'm watching Twitch or generally consume media and I don't need to use m+kb :biggrin: I usually even back off a little bit so chips dust won't get on my mousepad

Hmmm

ckPSHjs.jpeg

"Oh, it's for my girlfriend."
"I didn't know you had a girlfriend."
"Not yet, no."

Mark Cuban's costplusdrugs.com website is amazing news for Americans, just look at the price difference.

9aJyuW7.jpeg

Just found out that sunscreen can actually EXPIRE and it will no longer be effective?? What the hell. Why didn't I know this?

Just found out that sunscreen can actually EXPIRE and it will no longer be effective?? What the hell. Why didn't I know this?
Wait what? First I hear of this, too.

Holy fuck. The fact that she managed to gaslight him so badly that he was even doubting if this was wrong is terrifying. This is beyond having a kink, this is just pure sadism.

Back
Top Bottom