General chit-chat

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
Behind the PC? I cannot eat chips behind my PC, hate the feeling of chips dust on my fingers. Other food is less of a problem, as long as my fingers remain clean :biggrin:
The answer, is chopsticks.

Mauri

Custom title here
Global Moderator
Behind the PC? I cannot eat chips behind my PC, hate the feeling of chips dust on my fingers. Other food is less of a problem, as long as my fingers remain clean :biggrin:
Well yea, but only when I'm watching Twitch or generally consume media and I don't need to use m+kb :biggrin: I usually even back off a little bit so chips dust won't get on my mousepad

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Hmmm

ckPSHjs.jpeg

Stybar

"Oh, it's for my girlfriend."
"I didn't know you had a girlfriend."
"Not yet, no."

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Mark Cuban's costplusdrugs.com website is amazing news for Americans, just look at the price difference.

9aJyuW7.jpeg

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Just found out that sunscreen can actually EXPIRE and it will no longer be effective?? What the hell. Why didn't I know this?

Stybar

Just found out that sunscreen can actually EXPIRE and it will no longer be effective?? What the hell. Why didn't I know this?
Wait what? First I hear of this, too.

Stybar

Holy fuck. The fact that she managed to gaslight him so badly that he was even doubting if this was wrong is terrifying. This is beyond having a kink, this is just pure sadism.

Top Bottom