Minecraft

I've been playing on a server one of the past TMS or Phobos members suggested.
Elitecraft it's not a bad server and has many options like skyblock, survival, factions so on. Definitely has some ptw ranks though it's not required.

Has a mod called Slime Fun that has automation functionality using "androids" (though I always preferred redstone machines since they take some thought) Though it has the classics like mcmmo, /home /tpa and so on. Also has a claim system on the pve survival that starts with a base amount of blocks and increases with every hour of playtime.
One of the main complaints I have is Portals being disabled, so you can't have a Nether portal in your base or create gold farms using them. but I'm sure that's to cut down on lag.

This Minecraft city looks amazing.

vfEQTue.jpg

It's crazy the amount of updates Minecraft is still getting. Just last week this one released:

kKRph8Y.png

It's crazy the amount of updates Minecraft is still getting. Just last week this one released:
It's been, what? 10 years since Minecraft was released? Of course, it was bought by Microsoft, who are making big fucking bank on it, so I can see why they would keep updating it.

It's been, what? 10 years since Minecraft was released? Of course, it was bought by Microsoft, who are making big fucking bank on it, so I can see why they would keep updating it.
Seeing how much Minecraft pops up on the internet, you'd think it's 2013.

So this is pretty neat.
There's an upcoming height expansion for Minecraft. A player decided to start building a statue. Right now it cuts off at the build limit, as soon as the expansion drops, he'll be able to complete the build.

FkGYsSf.png

it looks great, but I'm not really sure I'd want to install that... Kinda ruins the Minecraft "vibe", IMO.

Back
Top Bottom