Technology: General Discussion

God I love having my 1gigabit down back :biggrin:

dw4sqqx.png

For some bizarre reason, Firefox has decided to get rid of the "View Image" option when you right-click an image.
Instead there's an "Open image in a new tab", which kind-of does the same? Except I very much preferred the old method.

Hmm this is annoying.

SsWhoPt.png

EDIT: I still can "purchase" extra 300GB packages for free :biggrin:

pScje2k.png

As mentioned on Discord my laptop has been fried and the gf’s macbook pro is dead (after 7 years). I’ve finally narrowed the search down to two options, but I really can’t choose… anyone wanna help me decide? Options are:

ThinkPad T15 G2
ThinkPad X1 Extreme Gen3

Oof, that's quite the price difference... The question is, are the feature the Extreme has, worth the extra €800?

Oof, that's quite the price difference... The question is, are the feature the Extreme has, worth the extra €800?

Difference is way less than that, thanks to a coupon. I'm also 99% sure I'm going with the T15 since it has the 11th gen Intel CPU, and build quality should be better + no throttling.

CgLNnHK.png

kvLErDm.png

That seems... Highly illogical. Surely they expected the backlash of such a weird and ridiculous request. Then again, most laptops these days have camera's, anyway.

And desktop PCs are excluded. How will it take before someone writes a hack that makes windows believe a laptop is a desktop?

That seems... Highly illogical. Surely they expected the backlash of such a weird and ridiculous request. Then again, most laptops these days have camera's, anyway.

And desktop PCs are excluded. How will it take before someone writes a hack that makes windows believe a laptop is a desktop?
(timestamped)

Ohh, that w11 startup sound is kinda nice.

Still not switching over yet, though.

Yeah being an early adaptor never pays off. Waiting at least 6 months as well.
I actually have been using Win 11 since it was still Insider build. :biggrin: It's fine, but I definitely also recommend sticking with W10 until 11 gets a bit more polished.

I actually have been using Win 11 since it was still Insider build. :biggrin: It's fine, but I definitely also recommend sticking with W10 until 11 gets a bit more polished.
Ah nice! Did you have any crashes/bsod's?

Back
Top Bottom