Technology: General Discussion

Apple just announced $550 headphones.. absolutely ridiculous.
I mean, 550 for a pair of high-end headphones isn't too crazy... But it'll depend on how high the quality will be, and knowing Apple, it won't be worth it.

I mean, if you go expensive, you go expensive.
But, those are top-of-the-line, meant-for-studios headsets. No way Apple is gonna match those.
I wonder if I can actually hear the difference or if it's like FLAC and 320kbs mp3 (I don't hear the difference)

I don't know why I haven't done this earlier.. I just enabled the "dark" Windows color theme. My eyes are so grateful. Explorer windows, empty tab in Firefox, start menu, settings menus,... all black now. I love it.

qQ8n7KR.png

From what I read, it was an issue in the authentication part of Google's system...

It's a good thing we have this one, single system to control our (almost) total daily lives!

From what I read, it was an issue in the authentication part of Google's system...

It's a good thing we have this one, single system to control our (almost) total daily lives!
Exactly. I read on Reddit about people not being able to do certain stuff in their house because everything is linked up to Google Home and Nest this morning.

My first 1TB HDD is officially dead.
Funny thing is F: has 15k on hours and is in good condition..
My guess is that Hitachi is really shit (all other HDDs are WD)

BOZJ9Nt.png

I really fucked myself by selling my 1070. I can't even buy a GPU right now.. 😭

I'm kinda amazed by that stream. That's a brilliant idea.

It's affordable, useable, and it has a replaceable battery? What the fuck is going on?

Back
Top Bottom