Discussion GTA VI Speculation & Discussion Thread (Pre-Announcement)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Potential real map leak:

Hoping this is true, could of course be bollocks.

Everglades / Swampland

3u8xLDI.jpeg

Bigger map picture

2v6gGxH.jpeg

lmao

Htx3hTd.png

Man, people are so gung-ho about GTA6, that they are faking leaks left and right... TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if R* isn't even actively developing the next title, and is instead focusing all attention on GTAO.

Man, people are so gung-ho about GTA6, that they are faking leaks left and right... TBH, I wouldn't be surprised if R* isn't even actively developing the next title, and is instead focusing all attention on GTAO.

Great analysis of the "leaked" map:

2VmtVnL.jpeg

Another conference call with the T2 shareholders tomorrow. Will we find out something about the next GTA? Probably not. But more than likely one or more shareholders will ask about Rockstar's upcoming titles again.

I mean, it's more like "1, 2, 3, VC, SA, 4, 5", so... I guess R* always had a bit of difficulty with counting.

I mean, it's more like "1, 2, 3, VC, SA, 4, 5", so... I guess R* always had a bit of difficulty with counting.
Don't forget:
- Liberty City Stories
- Vice City Stories
- EFLC: The Ballad of Gay Tony
- EFLC: The Lost and Damned

Though the last two could are technically expansions.

Could be for a GTA:O DLC, but Tez found info about Rapponator.com, a domain T2 bought last year.

The Dr. Dre argument in that post makes me think it's for GTA:O as well. Possible Dre as a heist boss?

The Dr. Dre argument in that post makes me think it's for GTA:O as well. Possible Dre as a heist boss?
I won't say no that. I'd like at least one Mad Dogg reference as well.
If it is a GTA:O update, I'm wondering how Dre would fit into the next street racing update.

I won't say no that. I'd like at least one Mad Dogg reference as well.
If it is a GTA:O update, I'm wondering how Dre would fit into the next street racing update.
Didn't they announce another update after the street racing update? Might be for that one, then.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom