Discussion GTA VI Speculation & Discussion Thread (Pre-Announcement)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting...
Rockstar has a PS5 game placeholder for amazon.co.uk

Code:
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/2020-Dummy-ASIN-Take-Game/dp/B089X3CGV2/
    https://www.amazon.co.uk/2020-Dummy-ASIN-Take-Game/dp/B089X1LB3L/

VjWIdoR.png

I'm gonna guess the Rockstar game is for RDR2, though.

Holy shit what a disappointment. Guess Rockstar is gonna milk GTA V until 2023 (or even longer)

Holy shit what a disappointment. Guess Rockstar is gonna milk GTA V until 2023 (or even longer)
Nah, they're milking GTA:O. Gotta get that Sharkcard money, right?

I guess this confirms that the preacher stuff on gtaforums was just rubbish. It also proves the staff there are a bunch of clowns who have no credibility. If you want to see what the staff are really like, check out this 5 picture album -

They're fragile hypocrites who ban people when they can't win arguments against them. Also, on your registration screen, the verification step says, "What does TMS stand for? (hint: you'll find it in the url)" The answer isn't in the URL. I had to google it to find the answer. That might prevent people from registering.

I guess this confirms that the preacher stuff on gtaforums was just rubbish. It also proves the staff there are a bunch of clowns who have no credibility. If you want to see what the staff are really like, check out this 5 picture album -

They're fragile hypocrites who ban people when they can't win arguments against them. Also, on your registration screen, the verification step says, "What does TMS stand for? (hint: you'll find it in the url)" The answer isn't in the URL. I had to google it to find the answer. That might prevent people from registering.

That was an interesting read, it indeed verified my suspicions I had with the GTAF staff. Funny that the rules don't apply to them, only to regular users.

(Thanks! I've updated that security question, we switched from forums.themavesite.com to forums.tms.sx some time ago and I completely forgot about that question...)

Throwback to when Ubi tried to take a jab at Rockstar Games.
Aged like milk.

Q5L8cp1.jpg

Damn, is Watch_dogs really the same age as GTAV? Fuck me, I never made that connection.

Yeah, I played it, and it's not as bad as it was when it came out, but GTAV clearly won that battle.

Damn, is Watch_dogs really the same age as GTAV? Fuck me, I never made that connection.

Yeah, I played it, and it's not as bad as it was when it came out, but GTAV clearly won that battle.
I remember when they used this image to advertise Watch Dogs, even then it was strange, now it's just plain funny.

I remember when they used this image to advertise Watch Dogs, even then it was strange, now it's just plain funny.
And I bet that there were some marketing bigwigs who were insanely proud of how clever and cheeky their new ad campaign was gonna be. And of course, they instantly pocketed the $500K bonus they got for creating it.

^Which has been delayed now to November this year. Funnily enough, it's after the already delayed launch, even though the lead dev said that "the game was ready to be shipped"

^Which has been delayed now to November this year. Funnily enough, it's after the already delayed launch, even though the lead dev said that "the game was ready to be shipped"
I guess they stumbled upon a gigantic bug or something.
And yeah this game will help a little bit calming the GTA VI hunger down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom