Discussion GTA VI Speculation & Discussion Thread (Pre-Announcement)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another fake debunked, this one looked pretty convincing.

rkb4Ju1.jpg

is actually this image

Ji7InbE.jpg

Featured on this website: http://limelightdaily.com/23-brutally-tough-80s-arcade-games/

I mean, that looked more like the GTAO arcades than anything else, IMO.

It's happening! What is exactly happening? No clue.

So, they've been working on their internal workings, and basically kept busy with RDR2O en GTAO, I suppose? GTAVI wasn't in their top priority list, then.

So, they've been working on their internal workings, and basically kept busy with RDR2O en GTAO, I suppose? GTAVI wasn't in their top priority list, then.
I knew that GTA VI was far from release, but an announcement that it's being worked on, a small tease would make me so damn happy.

And now Tezfun (reliable leaker) also confirmed that GTA 6 / VI is already pretty far in development.

CDFz3oR.png

Maybe... But, it's 4chan. I don't take anything there as legit.

Most likely nothing, but Rockstar just re-uploaded 6 old trailers:

6Tzp1Nl.png

Word is today is a possible date for the VI announcement, I have 0 faith though.
Based on this image: 5/10 VICE

shOo6CG.jpg

I mean, that seems like quite a reach... Yeah, skeptical too.

And seeing as 5/10 is almost at it's end, and nothing got announced, I'm guessing it was just a coincidence.

I mean, that seems like quite a reach... Yeah, skeptical too.

And seeing as 5/10 is almost at it's end, and nothing got announced, I'm guessing it was just a coincidence.
And of course nothing happened. The minute we stop hoping for an announcement it will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom