Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
Calling it now, GTAV VR.
He correctly predicted:Hello, guys. I decided to create a new account because i don't want Take Two goons to knock at my doors. I want to share some information with gaming community about the upcoming GTA Online updates and Grand Theft Auto VI.
First things first, my roomate worked at Rockstar. He and 100 other people were fired from Rockstar North last week. I am foreign exchange student, currently at University of Edinburgh, wanted to go to my homeland but i got stuck here due to COVID-19. We talked that night and he told me many things in anger, regarding the projects he was working on. He told me that he worked as junior animation programmer.
I don't remember all things but i do remember almost all things he said to me that night.
He said a couple of interesting things about VI.
- Next GTA Online update deadline is July 2020, but might be moved to August 2020 due to COVID-19, as he said.
- The update is about the elite prostitution business. Mile High Club building will finally be open.
- Also, new radio station will be added in the game. City Morgue band makes an appearance, some songs on the new radio but their motion capture performance is implemented in the game, just like they did with Solomun, Black Maddona and others, he said.
- Two new weapons, dildo and new smg and 10 new vehicles. New adversary mode called Cops and Crooks will be added in the update.
- Final Grand Theft Auto Online update scheduled in December 2020, it's a new heist. He did not talk about it too much.
- Also, he said that they are planning to release the GTA V for PS5 and update it with "singleplayer DLC". That DLC is nothing more than just added Online content to Story mode, he said that every vehicle and weapon and other content from Online will be added to story mode and that they are planning to add new system of discovering the vehicles, like legendary bike and similar to RDR 2 animal collecting, that are very rare but it can be achieved by certain missions that they plan to include for all 3 protagonists.
That's all i remember.
- He did not work directly on VI, but he did some programming.
- It is set in Vice City, period unknown.
- He was programming features related to weather, how different weather affect npcs. He said that he was exited to play and test some features and he said that he can not wait the VI to come out.
- According to him, announcement should be the next year, but he is not sure, because he did not get any deadline.
- He also said that the most ridiculous thing that happened to him is random lightning strike on the npcs, he said that they laughed very hard on that.
The fact that the tweet has since been deleted might indicate this wasn't bullshit. (but we never know)
Tomorrow we'll find out!We'll soon know whether this guy was full of shit - or not.
His post on Reddit:
He correctly predicted:
Once the summer update happens we'll know if he was correct about:
- Next GTA Online update coming in July/August -> We're getting a summer GTA Online update
- Huge GTA Online update coming in December -> We're getting the biggest GTA Online update ever later this year
- The update being about elite prostitution business
- The mile high building being opened (which does seem more likely than a new map expansion sadly, Rockstar claimed "an entirely new location")
- New radio station
- New weapons
If all the above turn out to be true his words about VI might very well also be true
- Set in Vice City
Yup, definitely won't come Thursday. I hate getting my hopes up like that.So, that was (probably) all just bullshit. At least, none of the "prostitution" stuff is in the game... Although it might still come, this Thursday.
The other hope is that the whole thing was about the December update, since that is going to be a big one, according to Rockstar notifications.
I'm hoping it's not the yacht, hoping it'll be the building that's been under constructions since forever. Or a brand new building somewhere.December update will include a new heist, and I'm willing to bet it'll involve the Yacht, somehow. My guess is that's it's gonna be a heist on a cruiseliner.
I also read somewhere that it'd be the last big update before GTAVI? But I very much doubt that, as the release on the next gen consoles will be after that, and no way that they're not gonna add something extra for that.
Come to think of it, a "pirate" heist would be pretty neat.It'll likely be a new building. Some missions in GTAO (such as Martin missions) have objectives on top of that tower, so finishing it would break the mission.
I think it's gonna be a heist on a ship of some sorts. Either a cruiseship, or the new carrier ship which is used for the new business battles.