GTA Online General Discussion Thread

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
FX3AS9A.jpg

Time to separate the general GTA V talk from the online bit.

The correct place to arrange meetings in GTA Online with other TMS membes is here: The Official GTA V / GTA Online TMS PS3 Crew

At the moment Rockstar's servers are still failing to handle the massive amount of players trying to get online. Let's all hope these issues are fixed soon.

Re: The GTA Online Discussion Thread

Some brand new info; These images tell you how many people you can fit in the following vehicles:

AIGhScL.jpg

BhM59qp.jpg

R147vKV.jpg

Idea: why don't we make a facebook group for the crew? That way you can post in the FB group when online, so you won't have to spam this thread with "I'm online".

So I made my character, did the introduction missions, got on a server with other people somehow, tried to do more missions...
And suddenly I'm "kicked by other players".

After that I couldn't even go online.

cpT7ZD5.png

Finally I got in!

bDQJpop.jpg

>start playing
>someone immediately kills me
y-yaay

Update on my character, decided to make him be more goofy.

m5s207M.jpg

K6XP0tL.jpg

He's also wearing sandals - with socks.

GTAO has been pretty great so far.

FINALLY got in, started the race, and almost immediately got Lamar in my rear view mirror. Last fucking turn, I wasn't paying attention, kept going straight instead of turning left "I wasn't even trying fool!" FUCK YOU LAMAR.

Stybar said:
FINALLY got in, started the race, and almost immediately got Lamar in my rear view mirror. Last fucking turn, I wasn't paying attention, kept going straight instead of turning left "I wasn't even trying fool!" FUCK YOU LAMAR.
At least you got in, I got stuck with 'waiting for other players' for 40 minutes.

Sing into your headset to earn RP.

2dTe3G8.jpg

That headset thing is bullshit, my confidence is not enough to start yelling into headset in a online game. Besides I don't even have one.

Mave said:
Stybar said:
At least you got in, I got stuck with 'waiting for other players' for 40 minutes.
I waited for 50 minutes... Just pull up your laptop and watch a movie or something, that's what I did.

Mauri said:
That headset thing is bullshit, my confidence is not enough to start yelling into headset in a online game. Besides I don't even have one.

I was thinking of buying one, but then I heard other players using their headset, and I immediately thought "no".
Seriously, I spend fucking 50 minutes online listening to some guy shouting different variations of "BITCH", "NIGGER" and "ASSHOLE". In between those words were his background noises: just constant breathing, shuffling, and other noises. It sounded like someone was sanding out my ears with sanding paper.
I don't want to be that guy.

It would be nice to tell them to shut the fuck up though.

Muting all the players ingame and using skype is a lot better imo. Yesterday I found out my mother is actually a black female prostitute with aids. All these years I have been lied to.

Impulse said:
Muting all the players ingame and using skype is a lot better imo. Yesterday I found out my mother is actually a black female prostitute with aids. All these years I have been lied to.
Yesterday I finished the first mission, and was told to go get some new clothes. I get into a car, and immediately get shot by my former companion. Fuck. I turned on Passive Mode, so I could get through the tutorial without having to respawn every 5 seconds, and I went to the clothing store.
I get out of my car, and immediately get flattened by a truck, shortly followed by "HAHA BITCH NIGGER GOT YOU".
FUCKING HELL.

It appears R* servers are down again, you can't join online atm.

Lot of people back at home for the weekend, all trying to join at once, I think. I'm guessing it'll be better next week.

^ Let's hope so.

Goal for tonight is reaching level 15.

Back
Top Bottom