GTA Online General Discussion Thread

Re: The GTA Online Discussion Thread

Bought the 10 garage apartment yesterday, now I can finally spend my money on cars. ::3:

Just got kicked for no reason whatsoever, suddenly "you were kicked by other players" FFS..

Waiting for the 500000$ so I can buy a decent apartment as well.

Saved up a lot, going to buy the Vacca ::3:

Not sure if I should go for beauty (and buy the 240 000 Vacca) or buy a cheaper car that has the best specs in the sports area (132 000 Rapid GT)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AlP-Va9xYIY4dDlxR1RVMmFCSnZCbEpvcEJXeHdEanc&usp=sharing&rm=full#gid=0

After a brief study of the GTA V Bradley Gamer Guide, I have come to the conclusion that the BEST sports car (best average over top speed, acceleration, braking and traction) to buy is the Rapid GT (130 000$).
Next in line is the Obey 9F (120 000$).
Still doubting which one I should buy. Overall the Rapid GT is better, but the Obey looks a little bit nicer and it's top speed is tiny bit faster.

Just got kicked (no internet for a sec) in the 10th survival round, man I'm pissed.

1.0.4 is out for PS3.
Almost all missions and survival payouts are halfed.
Now before we all get extremely mad at R*, just remember that we're getting 2 * 250K soon.
Also R* is still pretty new at this whole MMO concept, they're reducing the payouts so that people will actually enjoy the game more.

If they don't want people farming for money and RP, maybe they shouldn't take so much for dying in a game where killing others the main point.
The entire chaos theme GTA is known for has been fucked by the steep prices destruction takes. The realistic cops are fine, but you can't even steal a random car of the streets without getting in a chase.

Stybar said:
If they don't want people farming for money and RP, maybe they shouldn't take so much for dying in a game where killing others the main point.
The entire chaos theme GTA is known for has been fucked by the steep prices destruction takes. The realistic cops are fine, but you can't even steal a random car of the streets without getting in a chase.
I think the hospital cost was reduced too, not 100% sure though.

Working an entire day, coming home, turning on the PS3, launching GTA V, only to notice that the cloud servers are down. ;__;

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Indeed it is.
Still, 25000$ to spray my car in the crew colours? bit steep...

Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Indeed it is.
The logo could also be bigger D:
It's a bit small on my car.

Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Indeed it is.

I-I'm s-so-sorry, I t-tried my b-b-best ;_;

Seriously though, that kind of pisses me off too. Might try to make new one someday, any suggestions what kind of it should be (which also would fit on car)?

Mauri said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Mave said:
Stybar said:
Indeed it is.

I-I'm s-so-sorry, I t-tried my b-b-best ;_;

Seriously though, that kind of pisses me off too. Might try to make new one someday, any suggestions what kind of it should be (which also would fit on car)?

I don't mean that the logo design is too small, I mean Rockstar's way of putting it on the car (the area) is too small in general.

Yea, it's really gay, so is the emblem editor, annoying to use since you can't rezise the whole emblem at once and such.

But still, I could try to make the new one which would be more visible.

Mauri said:
Yea, it's really gay, so is the emblem editor, annoying to use since you can't rezise the whole emblem at once and such.

But still, I could try to make the new one which would be more visible.
Sure, feel free to do so.

First half of the 500 000$ should be dropping soon (actually it's already over-time, since R* promised it by the end of last week)

Right, so I haven't been online very much last week, but I'll try to make it up this week. I won't be coming online Tuesday though, as I got an exam this Wednesday (small one, but I rather study for it).

Back
Top Bottom