GTA Online General Discussion Thread

Re: The GTA Online Discussion Thread

So, it seems like I lost my character, this sucks.

OR then servers are being dicks again.

Mauri said:
So, it seems like I lost my character, this sucks.

OR then servers are being dicks again.

I HOPE the servers are just being dicks again, I do not want to start over again..
This really sucks, was looking forward to a long evening of Online.

EDIT: If your character goes missing, DO NOT make a new one. Rockstar is having server problems and your character isn't gone permanently.

So.. Servers are up again, played a few hours.
Am now level 12, and have 80k in the bank :biggrin:
Gonna buy a house with 6 car garage tomorrow probably.

S2pgdUb.png

My character is still missing. :(

Mauri said:
Never try to create a new one when it isn't there, if Rockstar pushes you to the character creation screen, quit GTA Online asap.

Mave said:
Mauri said:
Never try to create a new one when it isn't there, if Rockstar pushes you to the character creation screen, quit GTA Online asap.

It doesn't even show up at SocialClub either. ;_;

4JRgR.jpg

Mauri said:
Mave said:
Mauri said:

It doesn't even show up at SocialClub either. ;_;

4JRgR.jpg

My character never disappeared from there :/

EDIT: Rockstar: "Please do NOT use the “Retry” button after receiving the message “Rockstar Cloud Servers are unavailable” as this may result in loss of character data."

I have probably done that then, had no idea.

Now I'm not sure if I should make a new one or wait for possible character recovery.

Mauri said:
I have probably done that then, had no idea.

Now I'm not sure if I should make a new one or wait for possible character recovery.

I would wait at least a few more hours, if you have to make a new one, I'll set-up some money and XP farming missions so you get to be a higher level a lot faster.
EDIT: I would definitely wait until tonight, people are still getting their characters back atm.
EDIT #2: In your overview in Social Club, http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/member/maveeeee for example, but with your own name, click on Career and select your online character.
Are your records still there?

Ugh, I can play online, but whenever I try to do a job I get the "failed to download job error".

Impulse said:
Ugh, I can play online, but whenever I try to do a job I get the "failed to download job error".
Crossing my fingers that online works when I get home.

Thank god, there are records. Thanks Mave, love ya!

Now I wait to get my character back play the actual game..

Just bought the 6-car-garage apartment :biggrin:
Now all my money is gone obviously.

Really need to do that Criminal Records race with one of you guys, it's the best RP farming mission until you're level 45.

Mave said:

Really need to do that Criminal Records race with one of you guys, it's the best RP farming mission until you're level 45.
Alright, I'm home at 17:00 (normally speaking). Let's go.
I'm going to the fitness at 20:00, but I should be available the rest of the night.

Stybar said:
Mave said:

Alright, I'm home at 17:00 (normally speaking). Let's go.
I'm going to the fitness at 20:00, but I should be available the rest of the night.
I have to go to Amsterdam tonight :/
Raincheck tomorrow?

EDIT: Almost level 20, shame I can't play any more today..

E4SVWUM.png

Created a new character, couldn't wait for getting old one back (also I remembered that there were two character slots), so yeah.

Mauri said:
Created a new character, couldn't wait for getting old one back (also I remembered that there were two character slots), so yeah.
That's too bad.. Oh well, if you are online tonight, we'll do some RP farming missions together, should get you up to rank 10 in about an hour.

Just saw a pretty good idea somewhere:

GkvEk0h.jpg

-> When you spot one of these, you'll see them everywhere, save a few in your garage, and now you have access to $9000 every 48 minutes.

New information on the 1.03 patch coming soon.

VZconhE.png

Just started the PS3, it's installing the new GTA V update, no more mission RP exploiting D:

Back
Top Bottom