GTA Online General Discussion Thread

Re: The GTA Online Discussion Thread

Just spent an hour (during my study break) doing stuff I never did before in online, it was good fun.
It all started because 3 different guys kept killing me, I called Lester to hide my blip, and took my stick bomb revenge on all three of them, then I found a good sniping spot near the 400 000$ apartment and kept killing these bastards, at first they didn't know what was going on (I could hear them on their micophones, hilarious I tell you :biggrin:) after ~10 minutes and me killing every one of them a descent amount of times, they got me again. Then I just found a new good location, and this time I called Lester again and hid my blip, then they drove by in 3 adders, and I managed to snipe 2/3. This went on and on, and ended eventually with the 4 of us scattered around different high buildings and sniping each other out.

Just spent 4 hours online with an irl buddy, was awesome fun, we kept hunting people with bounties down in police cars almost during the entire time.

Just your average day in GTA5: Online

frL5UMh.gif

Also the servers are being a bitch today.

The Beach Bum Pack is online!

Features discovered so far:

• LCS Selling glitch no longer works
  • Short races have reduced payouts, longer races still have good payouts
  • There are now 3 free Beach vehicles available to purchase for free
    k761kYz.jpg
  • All cars now have images on the in-game websites
  • You can no longer glitch SP cars in Online (tow truck, ..)
  • You can no longer save cars that normally can't be in your garage (police vehicles,..)
  • Few new weapons

>You can no longer save cars that normally can't be in your garage (police vehicles,..)

How the fuck that is a feature? I absolutely hate the fact that you can't do shit to service vehicles, especially in online where you even can't do those missions (which also sucks).

Anyway, yay for the update, gonna check it out now.

Mauri said:
>You can no longer save cars that normally can't be in your garage (police vehicles,..)

How the fuck that is a feature? I absolutely hate the fact that you can't do shit to service vehicles, especially in online where you even can't do those missions (which also sucks).

I think the main reason they did it is because people were saving jets and tanks in their garages :tongue:

Mave said:
Mauri said:

I think the main reason they did it is because people were saving jets and tanks in their garages :tongue:

In GTA Online fun is not allowed.

Christ almighty, the game itself is called Grand Theft Auto and yet they do stuff like that.

The website Rockstar needs to add in the next patch

kqf0v8a.png

1.07 is live.
Kinda bummed that I didn't cheat a bit of money before this one was released :tongue:

Me and Mauri had a sick day today.
We are both level +100 (me 101, Mauri 120), and have both over 100million$ (Mauri even +200)
Thank you kind hackers.

Oh man, there's snow now? Fuck, I just borrowed my GTA V for my little brother since he got PS3 as christmas present.

Mauri said:
Oh man, there's snow now? Fuck, I just borrowed my GTA V for my little brother since he got PS3 as christmas present.
Snow was only there for one day D:

Apparently when you are driving the Ambulance, another person can stand on top and won't fall down no matter how bad you drive.
This is pretty awesome since the second person also will not get a wanted level on him when the first person does.
I smell a new perfect way to do drive-bys

Back
Top Bottom