General Gaming Discussion Thread

There's Helltaker. Short, sweet, and free. It's a puzzle game, that can be finished in a matter of hours, but it's still pretty great.

1647008056769.png

Almost 100 hrs in and I still have one (I think??) big area to explore. This game is a time sink and because of that I'm starting to feel a bit burnt out. Need to chill a little bit

1647791291863.png

Now I can finally rest, maybe pick this game up again later to try some PvP :biggrin:

Uhm no please.

y7lkFa3.jpeg

ooooohhh noooo
ads are everywhere, literally EVERYWHERE
It seems that my mobile phone reads my thoughts and shows ads of goods I just thought of 5 minutes ago

ooooohhh noooo
ads are everywhere, literally EVERYWHERE
It seems that my mobile phone reads my thoughts and shows ads of goods I just thought of 5 minutes ago
Exactly why I don't want an Alexa -or any other smart assistant- in the house.

Never watched the guy, only knew him by name from other youtubers.

Still crying like a bitch at watching that video. God, how that dad managed to keep it together for so long is a mystery.

Fucking Ubisoft and Uplay. If it works, it works fine. If it doesn't, you'll be banging your head against the wall.

My brother has had multiple occurances that a game bought through Steam doesn't work because Uplay doesn't recognize it as a valid key, and thus the game is basically useless. It needs Uplay to start, but Uplay doesn't recognize it, so the game just doesn't start.

Fucking Ubisoft and Uplay. If it works, it works fine. If it doesn't, you'll be banging your head against the wall.

My brother has had multiple occurances that a game bought through Steam doesn't work because Uplay doesn't recognize it as a valid key, and thus the game is basically useless. It needs Uplay to start, but Uplay doesn't recognize it, so the game just doesn't start.
Sounds like a case for ahoy

Sounds like a case for ahoy
Like I said. If it works, it works great. If it doesn't, well, a man can only bang his head against the wall for so many times before he hoists the black flag.

One game off from my never-ending backlog, GTA IV. Finally went through the main story plus DLC's which I never played before. Very good experience, such a great game!

Back
Top Bottom