General Gaming Discussion Thread

Cyberpunk on the new consoles looks great! Glad it got a second “birth”. And I bet the game is almost bug-free right now.

Cyberpunk on the new consoles looks great! Glad it got a second “birth”. And I bet the game is almost bug-free right now.
I was hoping for a NMS treatment. I liked my first playthrough, and it seems that most of my qualms have been fixed with recent patches. May be time for a second run.

I was hoping for a NMS treatment. I liked my first playthrough, and it seems that most of my qualms have been fixed with recent patches. May be time for a second run.
I truly hope the game (and studio) redeems itself!

Context: EA executives blaming failed BF release on Halo Infinite.

4apdnLq.jpeg

C'mon EA, you just have to work for it.

Where's your sense of pride and entitlement?

As if they had a choice. I don't think anyone used the Bethesda launcher voluntarily.

And Uplay. And Origin. And EGS.

I get that Steam having a monopoly on everything is not good either, but the exclusivity is killing me.

And Uplay. And Origin. And EGS.

I get that Steam having a monopoly on everything is not good either, but the exclusivity is killing me.
Steam has the best rep of them all though. Matter of fact I never heard of Steam controversy for example.

Elden Ring and Horizon Forbidden West seem to be THE games in 2022.
I want to play HFW so fucking bad, but it's a PS exclusive :( Loved the first one.

Also, Cp2077 recently dropped the 1.5 patch, so I've been playing through that again. There are still plenty of things to criticize, but on the whole it's pretty solid. I'm having tons of fun with a hacker/katana build. Just... chop chop chop and suddenly there are no more legs.

I want to play HFW so fucking bad, but it's a PS exclusive :( Loved the first one.

Also, Cp2077 recently dropped the 1.5 patch, so I've been playing through that again. There are still plenty of things to criticize, but on the whole it's pretty solid. I'm having tons of fun with a hacker/katana build. Just... chop chop chop and suddenly there are no more legs.

Yeah, pretty much. I even overdid it, and specced my character into movement speed too much. Now, if the kills follow eachother quickly enough, I move so fast I actually overshoot enemies. I'll be chopping away, and suddenly I hit a wall, with 3 enemies right behind me.

Yeah, pretty much. I even overdid it, and specced my character into movement speed too much. Now, if the kills follow eachother quickly enough, I move so fast I actually overshoot enemies. I'll be chopping away, and suddenly I hit a wall, with 3 enemies right behind me.
Too fast for your own good.

And twice as unobtainable. China may have banned crypto, but I guarantee you the stocks won't magically stay high this time around.

Back
Top Bottom