General Gaming Discussion Thread

It's already confirmed to NOT be an exclusive, so there's that. The only game that's an exclusive is the Demon Souls game, and I'm not interested in that, at all.
So, yeah. I'm not gonna buy a PS5. Exclusives are dumb, anyway.
Pretty toxic reading the PS fanboys on Reddit raging about PS exclusives getting PC releases.

I don't see myself getting a PS5 either any time soon, maybe in two years or something. Demon's Souls Remake looks very nice, but I already have played it on PS3 so eh, not worth buying a console for it. :biggrin:

I don't see myself getting a PS5 either any time soon, maybe in two years or something. Demon's Souls Remake looks very nice, but I already have played it on PS3 so eh, not worth buying a console for it. :biggrin:
Same here, also no Xbox.

Full price comparison:

57Zgegs.jpeg

Exactly.
Question to be asked is: When are God of War and Spider-Man coming to Xbox?

Fuck yes, the message should be the same. Sony hogging all the great singleplayer games is ridiculous.

How bad do you have to fuck it up before IGN starts calling you out on it. Goddamn.

Looks like modders put in more effort than Bethesda themselves :biggrin:
Have you seen some of the mods available for Skyrim or FO4? Some are bigger than the official DLC's.
IIRC, there even was one mod, which was so impressive, the creator landed a job at a AAA studio. The only thing I can't remember is which studio is was; either Bungie or Bethesda.

Have you seen some of the mods available for Skyrim or FO4? Some are bigger than the official DLC's.
IIRC, there even was one mod, which was so impressive, the creator landed a job at a AAA studio. The only thing I can't remember is which studio is was; either Bungie or Bethesda.
It’s all Microsoft anyway now :biggrin:

Stumbled upon a Watch Dogs Legion video and I'm disappointed that Ubi still cannot create proper car mechanics. No I'm not talking about sim-like realness of driving, but it's just too "arcady" imo.

Well, if it's anything like the previous WD games, there's gonna be fast travel anyway, and then driving cars is gonna be a moot point.
I barely drove in WD:2, outside of the missions where you're required to drive, anyway.

Well, if it's anything like the previous WD games, there's gonna be fast travel anyway, and then driving cars is gonna be a moot point.
I barely drove in WD:2, outside of the missions where you're required to drive, anyway.
I understand how you feel, but for me an open world game set in a time period where we have cars should have descent driving mechanics.

Indeed I am. Thanks for the link! Looks pretty good.

Back
Top Bottom