General Gaming Discussion Thread

Too bad gf will absolutely go insane and kill me with a kitchen knife
That's... oddly specific.
And yeah, I wouldn't buy it either. Not enough space + pretty high price? I'd find someone with a welding machine and build it yourself out of pipes and an old chair, tbh.

That's... oddly specific.
And yeah, I wouldn't buy it either. Not enough space + pretty high price? I'd find someone with a welding machine and build it yourself out of pipes and an old chair, tbh.
I know, however the chair looks so goddamn comfy and everything is high quality (derived from several reviews)
Will probably have to postpone this idea until we move to a house in a few years. but then we'll have children and I'll have no time oh fuck

I know, however the chair looks so goddamn comfy and everything is high quality (derived from several reviews)
Will probably have to postpone this idea until we move to a house in a few years. but then we'll have children and I'll have no time oh fuck
Eh, you can still get a solid 9 months to enjoy it, then.

I never knew there was a Scarface game, and it doesn't look too bad either! (for that time)

Oh man, I faintly remember this game. A buddy of mine had it. I also remember thinking it was GTAVC, until I noticed who the main character was.

The new Playstation and Xbox controllers!

rkdSBhA.jpg

From what I read, both of them will feature USB C connectors! Which is fucking awesome news.

I mean, if the dev charm is a tag to indicate who is an active dev in the game, I get it... But yeah, retroactively putting that rule in place if it's just a cosmetic seems incredibly petty.

I mean, it's been in the making for quite a while now... I'm a bit afraid of it going into the No Man's Sky direction. Although they don't have a big corporation breathing down their neck, pushing for a release date.

And here's the trailer:

If Ubisoft is good at anything, by god, it's at hyping a game up. That trailer looks sick!
The comments, however, are depressing. Every time a new AC game is announced, there are two groups of people who are hating on the game, based on only the (super unreal) trailer. It's always either "It'S tOo MuCh LiKe ThE oLdEr GaMeS", or "ThIs Is NoThInG lIkE tHe OlDeR gAmEs". Fans cannot be satisfied, I guess.

One of the features included is fucking dual wielding shields. Yeah, you can go full Shield Wall.
I might actually start playing all the AC games I've neglected over the years, in order to play this.

And here's the trailer:

If Ubisoft is good at anything, by god, it's at hyping a game up. That trailer looks sick!
The comments, however, are depressing. Every time a new AC game is announced, there are two groups of people who are hating on the game, based on only the (super unreal) trailer. It's always either "It'S tOo MuCh LiKe ThE oLdEr GaMeS", or "ThIs Is NoThInG lIkE tHe OlDeR gAmEs". Fans cannot be satisfied, I guess.

One of the features included is fucking dual wielding shields. Yeah, you can go full Shield Wall.
I might actually start playing all the AC games I've neglected over the years, in order to play this.

Ah damnit, just posted this in the Game Media board :biggrin:
And about that...

zreLxvz.jpg

Getting that itch to replay Fallout New Vegas again, but my god I don't feel like to mod it at all:biggrin:

Back
Top Bottom