General Gaming Discussion Thread

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
One game off from my never-ending backlog, GTA IV. Finally went through the main story plus DLC's which I never played before. Very good experience, such a great game!
Nice! I liked the DLC's as well, though TBOGT > TLAD

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Gaming history was made today.

X6d4p0x.jpeg

Stybar

Yeah, groupsex seems to be the way to go
Important remark: H2LASO is a well-known challenge and has been completed before, but it's mostly doable due to one of the "skulls" (modifiers to make the game harder). That particular skull made you invisible if you activated your flashlight, which made large parts of the game much easier. Still hard as balls, but doable.

This particular challenge, however, was to complete the challenge without that particular skull, making it incredibly more difficult. I've seen clips of people trying it, and getting assblasted immediately when they entered a combat zone. And with the "no deaths" rule, that means you gotta start way from the beginning. On top of that, no saving/loading was allowed. The entire thing had to be completed in one sitting.

Completing it is an insane feat of gaming. Props to that guy. 20k well earned.

Mave

TMS Founder
Administrator
Important remark: H2LASO is a well-known challenge and has been completed before, but it's mostly doable due to one of the "skulls" (modifiers to make the game harder). That particular skull made you invisible if you activated your flashlight, which made large parts of the game much easier. Still hard as balls, but doable.

This particular challenge, however, was to complete the challenge without that particular skull, making it incredibly more difficult. I've seen clips of people trying it, and getting assblasted immediately when they entered a combat zone. And with the "no deaths" rule, that means you gotta start way from the beginning. On top of that, no saving/loading was allowed. The entire thing had to be completed in one sitting.

Completing it is an insane feat of gaming. Props to that guy. 20k well earned.
20k in 40 days is not a bad pay indeed. Huge respect to the guy.

Top Bottom