General chit-chat

Good, way too many people are addicted. Sadly a lot of kids/teens.

Belgium bans gambling advertising from July 1
Excellent. This is a good move, for everybody except the gambling industry.

Quite importantly:
As part of the new rules, sponsorship expenses will no longer be tax deductible for gambling companies.

This'll be a big one. A large percentage of these company's expenses are towards ads. Of course, how long it'll be until they find a stupid loophole will remain to be seen, but...

Excellent. This is a good move, for everybody except the gambling industry.

Quite importantly:

This'll be a big one. A large percentage of these company's expenses are towards ads. Of course, how long it'll be until they find a stupid loophole will remain to be seen, but...
I actually expect most of them to go bankrupt (at least in Belgium) because of this.

X3vT469.jpeg

Full video:

Imagine being the literal physical embodiment of what people imagine when they think of 4chan users

gets arrested at Mom's house
Shocking.

For real though, I can't really say it was a direct threat? It reads more like a "ugh, I wish" kinda thing. I wonder what else they have on him, because if this is all, it'll be easy to defend in court.

Of course, until they open up his "homework" folder.

So it's illegal to identify as gay? So it's cool as long as you say "no homo"?

inb4 Disney starts running for Senator. Either as a company, or with a sock puppet employee. It wouldn't surprise the least, especially after that whole zoning debacle.

Although, I'm 99% sure that this action was not organized by Disney themselves, but just a few employees. If Disney was really that gung-ho about LGBTQ positivity, they'd say so on the Chinese market too.

I mean come on..

Rapper Afroman is being sued by the officers who raided his home (after he used home security footage of the raid in a music video)

Time to include a lot more magnesium in our diet.

More magnesium in our daily diet (more than 550mg of magnesium each day) leads to better brain health as we age, and it could also help reduce the risk of dementia

Did a quick search on magnesium rich foods, and was surprised with the results. Lots of basic "healthy" stuff, like whole grains, leafy vegetables, beans and nuts,...
But also... dark chocolate. Especially >70% cocoa.

Did a quick search on magnesium rich foods, and was surprised with the results. Lots of basic "healthy" stuff, like whole grains, leafy vegetables, beans and nuts,...
But also... dark chocolate. Especially >70% cocoa.
Message understood, will eat myself sick on dark chocolate.

I mean come on..

Rapper Afroman is being sued by the officers who raided his home (after he used home security footage of the raid in a music video)

Minor update: that song isn't the only one! motherfucker is making a whole damn album about this.

Here's another one:

Minor update: that song isn't the only one! motherfucker is making a whole damn album about this.

Here's another one:

Lmao, shit's even catchy. For a second I thought we were about to see the sheriff actually taking a slice. Only thing that could have made the video better.
LEMON POUND CAKE

This was interesting to watch: NASA announces the people who will visit the moon again since 1974

Back
Top Bottom