General chit-chat

stake.com is a BIG one. That site alone is spending millions in advertisement money on Twitch and its streamers. For Twitch to outright and explicitly ban them, something must've gone horribly wrong.
This isn't caused by just one drama (looking at the whole Sliker/xQc/Trainwrecks fiasco). This isn't a decision you make overnight. This has probably been cooking for a while now.

Italy leaning far right? Not the first time...
All jokes aside, I do wonder how this will end.

Honestly? Probably not that much difference... They're noted as "euro sceptic", but I doubt they'll actually push for a full exit. Most of these types care more about lining their pockets, and leaving the EU will probably hurt them financially.

What the fuck. Next-level SIMPness

Q9XRc4X.jpeg

DELETE FACEBOOK

Young adults who use more social media are significantly more likely to develop depression within six months, regardless of personality type, new study finds

Deleted my facebook years ago, haven't regretted it since.

Well, not entirely... Whenever you want to look something up on facebook, like a local company or someone you're trying to find out more about, facebooks keeps pestering you about creating an account, and doesn't show you some parts of the profile... Great for privacy reasons, I suppose, but very annoying for me.

Also, my grandparents won't switch over to anything else than Facebook Messenger. As a result, every time they want to facetime, they call my GF.

Deleted my facebook years ago, haven't regretted it since.

Well, not entirely... Whenever you want to look something up on facebook, like a local company or someone you're trying to find out more about, facebooks keeps pestering you about creating an account, and doesn't show you some parts of the profile... Great for privacy reasons, I suppose, but very annoying for me.

Also, my grandparents won't switch over to anything else than Facebook Messenger. As a result, every time they want to facetime, they call my GF.
I actually haven't deleted it, but all notifications are disabled and I don't even have the app on my phone.
Annoyingly, like you said, it still comes in handy from time to time.

I actually haven't deleted it, but all notifications are disabled and I don't even have the app on my phone.
Annoyingly, like you said, it still comes in handy from time to time.
I only have a throwaway account because I needed it for my Quest 2 :biggrin:

How are you the Quest?
You mean how I like it? :biggrin: I think it's neat, especially since it's wireless so that makes it VERY convenient to use. It has some obvious drawbacks, one would be performance (comparing to Valve's Index as an example), but I still like to use it every once in a while, and for basic lightweight stuff performance is not that necessary either way

Yeah, I saw that vid... it wasn't just a "BAH! Got you!" prank. They kept scaring the kids, and forced them to sit still. At one point, someone even says "I think this one could do with some more scaring!"

Shit was fucked up.

Back
Top Bottom