2020 Formula One World Championship

Someone went a bit ham with the smoothing tool, yeah. \

Also, real talk? That is just not a handsome dude, tbh...

Ferrari's poster for the Emilia Romagna Grand Prix

xrZEcki.jpeg

Gasly was just confirmed to stay with AlphaTauri!
Which means we still have 7 empty seats. I'm really hoping Hulkenberg gets that Redbull seat.

7aayZw4.png
Update:

Gio and Kimi are staying at Alfa Romeo.

w4y8NEA.png

Well that race was nothing special.. Only exciting thing that happened was Verstappen's tyre exploding.
Kimi did an amazing job and definitely earned DOTD though. +45 laps on those tyres.. damn.

KV7ulfz.png

The Imola trophy is something else. A 14 karate diamond is encrusted at the Tamburello part of the track where Senna tragically lost his life.

UOkTxDK.png

Just stumbled upon RaceControl a tool for enhancing your F1TV experience. It's AMAZING.

Now I can set-up multiple views (Main view + scores + some other data + Leclerc view), have all the windows synchronized and save that setup for next time!

Very interesting... But, you have to pay to watch on F1TV, no?

Very interesting... But, you have to pay to watch on F1TV, no?
Yes you do, honestly I didn't know what to ask for last Christmas and I'm so happy I got an F1TV subscription. If you really like F1 it's definitely worth it Sty.

Money > Morals

This is gonna spark at least a bit of protest. Saudi Arabia is still beheading people publicly and is now going to host an F1 race in 2021.

This is gonna spark at least a bit of protest. Saudi Arabia is still beheading people publicly and is now going to host an F1 race in 2021.
Breaking race regulation is gonna be a lot more impactful, I suppose.

For real though, although this is a public affront to Human rights, this isn't worse that what governments are doing anyway. Hell, even Belgium still sells weapons to Saudi Arabia. Regular companies still do a shitload of business with China, daily.
But, like you said, money>morals. Or, like my dad always says: "Somewhere, someone is making a lot of money out of this".

An unexpected qualifying result! Too bad the Ferrari was so bad in these wet conditions :(

44QgimP.jpg

Very good result for Ferrari, poor Charles lost #3 right before the finish line.

02a3uHm.png

And Hamilton is now 100% sure he has won the season, matching Schumi's record of 7x world champion wins.

DppBxhW.jpg

I said it before... On one hand, congrats, Hamilton! On the other hand, yaaaawn...

I said it before... On one hand, congrats, Hamilton! On the other hand, yaaaawn...
This will sound pretty evil but a tiny part of me had hoped he got Covid-19, and was out for a few weeks. (with no lasting effects ofc)

This will sound pretty evil but a tiny part of me had hoped he got Covid-19, and was out for a few weeks. (with no lasting effects ofc)
Calm down there, Hulkenberg.

Back
Top Bottom