2020 Formula One World Championship

Another brilliant performance from Leclerc!

UZZjL8H.jpg

And... nothing happened? Everything canceled due to rain?

Thought it was a proper race! Glad to see Renault on the podium again.
Also solid performance from THE HULK.

LJvDSZ7.png

So now Hamilton has equaled Schumacher's record of race wins, and he's not done yet. Wonder how long the new record will stand.

So now Hamilton has equaled Schumacher's record of race wins, and he's not done yet. Wonder how long the new record will stand.
My guess is Hamilton is pretty damn far from retiring so it'll take probably at least a decade. Unless for some reason Aston Martin is gonna have an OP engine and Vettel starts catching up to Ham.

My guess is Hamilton is pretty damn far from retiring so it'll take probably at least a decade. Unless for some reason Aston Martin is gonna have an OP engine and Vettel starts catching up to Ham.
Maybe the solution is just skullduggery. AM sneakily swapping their engine with the MB engine, for example.

I always thought these Pirelli shots were rendered, but they actually do put them on the track.

iMcMH6H.png

They’re fixing the track at Portugal right now, just as qualifying was about to start. Guess they shouldn’t have taken a siesta today :biggrin:

Another HAM BOT VER. I feel for Bottas, he was fastest in FP1, FP2, FP3, Q1, Q2, and then it got snatched away from him by Hamilton in Q3...
Also another great performance for Leclerc in the shitbox, truly impressive!

2kFSo6y.jpg

Kimi's first lap was on another level.
Too bad his car is shit and he only got P11.
Mind you, the guy is 41(!) years old.

So, uh, appearantly Verstappen called Stroll a "mongool"? Which is a pretty common Dutch slur... But now some Mongolian organization is demanding a public apology?

So, uh, appearantly Verstappen called Stroll a "mongool"? Which is a pretty common Dutch slur... But now some Mongolian organization is demanding a public apology?
Also read about that, I guess it's acceptable in The Netherlands but not all around the world, think "Kankerlijer", "Tering tyfus takketrut" etc. All these slurs are much worse when translated.

Also read about that, I guess it's acceptable in The Netherlands but not all around the world, think "Kankerlijer", "Tering tyfus takketrut" etc. All these slurs are much worse when translated.
Are... are we the baddies?

Gasly was just confirmed to stay with AlphaTauri!
Which means we still have 7 empty seats. I'm really hoping Hulkenberg gets that Redbull seat.

7aayZw4.png

Back
Top Bottom